Salesforce
Coronavirus update
Information from Salesforce:

Salesforce Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland18 reviews
A great pace to work. This company trusts in its employees and treats us like 'ohana' meaning family not bonded by blood. The benefits are amazing - gym, health insurance, working remotely - you name it!

I would highly recommend this employer.
Worked there for several years kept new management or stand in every few quarters. Very frustrating and difficult to maintain a career progression. Wasted a a few years hoping it would change.
Pros
Benefits similar to most tech companies
Cons
No work life balance
Excellent company in terms of structures it has set up, great benefits, voluntary contributions etc. Very high growth targets meaning hiring extensively and a lot of people lack depth of knowledge on the product and company. Lot's of new and inexperienced managers who cannot handle pressure and create negative and intense working environment. Lot's of unnecessary stress and pressure! Not as good as it's hyped up to be due to certain managers. Other teams say it's great so it really depends on the team you are in and the manager you have!
Pros
7 days volunteering per year, free breakfasts and snacks, 100e health and wellness reimbursement per month, pension contribution, health care etc
Cons
Poor management on certain teams. Really intense environment and a lot of micromanagement
This is a great place to work and the culture is amazing.

Only issues are:

-Non Equal Pay for comparable jobs. I trained in people that received more pay than me for the same role.

-Commission was incorrect for 8 consecutive Q's and the process of getting it rectified was very time consuming taking on average 6 months.
--Management made commitments they did not make good on. Again this took alot of time to be rectified via ES (HR).

I left foor the above reasons.
Pros
Culture, Volunteering program 1:1:1, Free food, Work life balance
Cons
getting paid correct, non equal pay for comparable roles
I had a great experience working on the Salesforce campaign.
In my last two years I worked as a Premier Admin Analyst and this is the area where I feel I gained the most valuable experience as I had a lot of responsibilities and dealt with the biggest companies using the Salesforce CRM.

What made my experience even more enjoyable was my co-workers and my managers as we all had a very close relationship.

My managers were also the best I ever had the pleasure of working with as they were friendly, helpful firm at times but always fair and very approachable which I think it is not always easy to find.

The hardest part of the job was getting to learn all of the Salesforce features as Salesforce has a vast amount of information and detail and we also all had to take certifications (201,301,401) which were extremely hard to pass.

The easiest part of the job was communicating with customers, as they were mostly System Administrators of very important companies and most of the time they were extremely courteous and easy to deal with.

Also I would like to outline that my workplace was extremely friendly which made it very easy to work in.
Pros
Incentives based on performance
Cons
The salary was not great.
Hard werken waarbij cijfers tellen
Goed salaris en secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden

Management is alleen geinteresseerd in cijfers.
Pros
goed salaris en secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden
Cons
management is alleen geinteresseerd in cijfers.