Salesforce
Salesforce Employee Review

Great

20 May 2014
I had a great experience working on the Salesforce campaign.
In my last two years I worked as a Premier Admin Analyst and this is the area where I feel I gained the most valuable experience as I had a lot of responsibilities and dealt with the biggest companies using the Salesforce CRM.

What made my experience even more enjoyable was my co-workers and my managers as we all had a very close relationship.

My managers were also the best I ever had the pleasure of working with as they were friendly, helpful firm at times but always fair and very approachable which I think it is not always easy to find.

The hardest part of the job was getting to learn all of the Salesforce features as Salesforce has a vast amount of information and detail and we also all had to take certifications (201,301,401) which were extremely hard to pass.

The easiest part of the job was communicating with customers, as they were mostly System Administrators of very important companies and most of the time they were extremely courteous and easy to deal with.

Also I would like to outline that my workplace was extremely friendly which made it very easy to work in.
Pros
Incentives based on performance
Cons
The salary was not great.
8 July 2020
Engineering (Former Employee) - Sandyford, County Dublin
Worked there for several years kept new management or stand in every few quarters. Very frustrating and difficult to maintain a career progression. Wasted a a few years hoping it would change.
Pros
Benefits similar to most tech companies
Cons
No work life balance
17 January 2020
Temp Front of House Receptionist (Former Employee) - Sandyford, County Dublin
Salesforce is and is one of the best companies to work for but not all are employed by Salesforce many are employed through acacia, acacia are the worse crowd I have ever worked with really bad communication skills, management are ignorant and it's sad to see the likes of Salesforce getting involved with such a poor facilitator like acacia.
12 January 2020
Sales (Former Employee) - Dublin
Salesforce still has a great name in job market, but it is mainly based on what it used to be to work there. Today, the environment is very stressful, focused on driving results every month, and pushing customers in multiple ways to rush their decisions, and we have to make an effort to add clouds if by any means possible.

Maximum 2 weeks vacation within any given month. You have to deliver every month, so you end up working on your vacation.

V2MOM is focused on ACV and accountability, not the real values of the company.

Ecosystem is strong and Salesforce will keep growing. If you go in, you are expected to last a few years and then they get someone to replace you. You are like a commodity. This is a fun environment for those who can last it, but many many others are really struggling. Be sure to know what you are joining.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3