Salesforce

Salesforce Employee Review

Great place to work -- highly recommended
Senior Renewal Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin19 June 2017
This is a great place to work and the culture is amazing.

Only issues are:
-Non Equal Pay for comparable jobs. I trained in people that received more pay than me for the same role.
-Commission was incorrect for 8 consecutive Q's and the process of getting it rectified was very time consuming taking on average 6 months.
--Management made commitments they did not make good on. Again this took alot of time to be rectified via ES (HR).

I left foor the above reasons.
Pros
Culture, Volunteering program 1:1:1, Free food, Work life balance
Cons
getting paid correct, non equal pay for comparable roles

Other Salesforce Employee Reviews

Salesforce a great company with a weak facilitator
Temp Front of House Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sandyford, County Dublin17 January 2020
Salesforce is and is one of the best companies to work for but not all are employed by Salesforce many are employed through acacia, acacia are the worse crowd I have ever worked with really bad communication skills, management are ignorant and it's sad to see the likes of Salesforce getting involved with such a poor facilitator like acacia.
High paced, Salesforce first, micromanagement increasing
Sales (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 January 2020
Salesforce still has a great name in job market, but it is mainly based on what it used to be to work there. Today, the environment is very stressful, focused on driving results every month, and pushing customers in multiple ways to rush their decisions, and we have to make an effort to add clouds if by any means possible.

Maximum 2 weeks vacation within any given month. You have to deliver every month, so you end up working on your vacation.

V2MOM is focused on ACV and accountability, not the real values of the company.

Ecosystem is strong and Salesforce will keep growing. If you go in, you are expected to last a few years and then they get someone to replace you. You are like a commodity. This is a fun environment for those who can last it, but many many others are really struggling. Be sure to know what you are joining.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3