Dont go for this job
As long as you're positive and willing to learn, you'll be given an opportunity
Be confident and be sure to get across why you are the best person for the position.
They send you a guide, like your not set up to fail- do your research on company and be confident. The recruitment team help you along the way.
Research the company, research the job and what it entails. Be yourself and show them your hunger to succeed.
- Do they close for Christmas? What are the Christmas working hours?6 people answered
- Do sales sense provide all the leads for you6 people answered
- How are the working hours at SalesSense International?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at SalesSense International?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at SalesSense International?5 people answered
- Does SalesSense International allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What hours would a sales rep typically work in a residential campaign for sales sense? Eg Mon-Friday…4 people answered
- What is the interview process like?4 people answered
- What benefits does SalesSense International offer?3 people answered
- What is the SalesSense International employee discount?3 people answered