SalesSense International Employee Reviews

Liars & bullies
Past employee (Former Employee) –  Ireland6 August 2019
Most awful company to ever have worked for!!!
Management r bullies, that love to micro - manage.....
If you have any SENSE stay away, absolute liars.....
Stay well clear of dundalk office
Sales (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth29 July 2019
Worse place I’ve ever worked, as previous reviews state, bullying by management is standard, managers are completely devoid of any type of professionalism, little knowledge of how to manage people, if your face fits you will be ok, however the minute you say something against the management or any of their “star” sales people you don’t stand a chance.
Doesn’t matter how desperate you are, don’t do it! Really bad employer and no opportunity to grow in the company at all, highest staff turnover I have ever seen in one place
Pros
Cons
Everything about the job and management
Not a place to start a career
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 July 2019
Very childish behaviour within the teams.
Upper management have no time for the employees or what would benefit them and the job they do.
Wages are not competitive at all and commissions (which all employees in this job rely on) are consistently wrong and more of than not, and withheld altogether with no explanation whatsoever.
Pros
Varied working hours, independance
Cons
Poor wages, commissions are rarely paid
Challenging job but a good employer for d2d
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Waterford18 July 2019
I think d2d is definitely a challenging role and you need to be very motivated. if you're tough enough to see past the negatives you can do well here and progress. Training is paid and covers everything and i thought I got good bit of help and support to get me up and running. Good potential here for the right person and can be a nice little earner when you are making 10 + sales a week.
Pros
good training
Cons
working on your own alot
Enjoyable and rewarding place to work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Galway17 July 2019
Salessense is a great company to work for. The people create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. The sense of team work within the company ensures there's always someone on hand to help with any queries or to help in any way they can. Opportunities advertised internally provide the opportunity to progress within the company.
Pros
Great workplace culture, opportunities to progress, extensive training programmes for management roles and company organised social events
Cons
Salary
Great Opportunities
Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth17 July 2019
-An excellent place to develop your career.
-Great training provided with continuous support throughout employment.
-Friendly work environment.
-Easy to maintain a good work - life balance.
Good company
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Kildare17 July 2019
Good company to work for. Good training, fair and consistent. The earning potential is good here if you are hitting target but the commission structure allows you to earn commission even if you don't hit target. Its fair enough. You have a guaranteed basic salary unlike the last company I worked for.
Pros
compnay car & good earning potential
Cons
d2d sales can be hard work
No stars if I could.
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth30 June 2019
The worse place ever to work.
Management have not got a clue about what they are trying to sell or help their customers with.
If you seek advice or help with an issue you are constantly put down.
Bonus system is a joke. Changing the goal posts every month.
Pros
Cons
Bullies for management.
Great company for progression
Senior Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Galway9 June 2019
A great place to work , you really feel part of a team.
Good basic salary and uncapped commission.
A great manager that cares.
Not being micro managed .
Pros
Car, fuel card, progression and training
very disappointing
customer service and sales agent (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth26 April 2019
very disappointed with my experience in SalesSense International. Very mean spirited managment. You go the extra mile and nothing is appreciated. Everything is just expected. Impossible to book holidays. Expected to do on call at nights after working a full days shift which is not legal. No incentives, was told Id be working my fair share of weekends, ended up working nearly every weekend for no extra pay. Forced to work bank holidays for an extra days holiday that you can never take. Managment have their favourites. Salary very poor and bonus non existent. I question some of the managment staffs ability to fulfill their roles. If you have a grievance it is dismissed or ignored. Very poor training for job role and no help when large problems arise. Stay clear from the place, you would want to be very badly stuck to work here. Must work 1 months notice when you leave. ridiculous!
Pros
staff are lovely
Cons
managment, salary, culture of dictatorship
Desperate
Agent (Former Employee) –  Agent1 April 2019
Bullying from management. Animals for managers. Disgusting vegabioit. Speak down to u CONSTANTLY
Who on earth hired these people? Have they even qualifications. Very very very badly run. Managers don t help at all.. unbelievable attitudes .. Disgusting.... wages a complete insult ...expected to work weekends and bank holidays for no extra wages. 10.22 an hour. ... possibly the worst place I have EVER encountered
Entry level employment
Residential Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  County Wexford6 February 2019
Going door to door selling broadband and TV contracts to residential clients. Not for everyone as involves lots of rejection and requires self discipline as you are a lone worker.
Pros
flexible and challenging
Cons
not easy in adverse weather. high staff turnover
Never thought I would be good at sales but i love it
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Limerick27 November 2018
Iv been here over 8 moths now doing door to door sales & im happy out hitting my targets most weeks, was slow enough to start and still have odd few shakey weeks but if you work smart and put the graft in you will make decent commission. Big help when there is a promotion on as more people want to switch. I get on great with my manger, he is very fair and always keeps it positive. Enjoyed the summer bbq in gal way and im looking forward to the Christmas party next month. If you really want to get in to d2d sales than I would say go for it, salessense will give you all the training and support you need and the rest is up to you really.
Pros
Nice car and a fuel card, Good manager whos knows his stuff, good bonus when you make your sales, monday to friday so dont have to work weekends
Cons
Salary starting off was low, but did increase for me and good money when you hit bonus
Good Stepping stone
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 November 2018
I worked with salessense for about a year found it good working out on the road dealing with customers meeting Kpi's etc.. if you are starting your career in sales I would try it out at least... very low basic so you are depending on commission there is a bit of micro managing but not as much as other reviews would lead you to believe... Management are fair enough they expect 3 per day easy enough to do if you are working smart...Low commission and chasing commission towards the end of my career with this company which was a bit Petty... But over all decent enough to work for
Pros
Car, Fuel card, Progression
Cons
Low basic, high targets for commission, Chasing commission
Sales sense means no life
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ireland13 September 2018
I worked for sales Sense for a few months and it was awful you have no life at all. You have to travel up to 2 or 3 hours to work areas that they say have not been knocked in a wile. Yeah because they are poor for a basic pay of 19 grand a year.

If you don't mind leaving at 9am and not getting home to 11pm this is the job for you. You have a really hard target of 30 processed sales a week and you dont earn commission until you have 16 processed sales which is a bit much and your manager will try and get you to do 10 a day.

You get no peace to do your job as you have your manager phoning you if you ain't up to his level. He comes and reviews you every 3 or 4 weeks and says your not improving but does nothing to help you to improve.

I also have to add that your tablet car and phone is all tracked so you can't breath at all. If you go over the speed limit it sends a signal to your manager. You also have to do a safety check of the car every day so that also adds 20 minutes onto your day.

If there a training day you have to travel half way around the country the last one was in portloise.

There has never been a chicken wing Friday ever!!
Pros
Company car. Fuel card
Cons
No life. Long drives and hours. Poor basic pay
Excellent place a dream to work for
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kildare22 August 2018
Great place to work for.besides the car and fuel card.your manager cares deep down.i came from customer service supervisor in retail so I was always dealing with customers.training was a bit tensed with 4 exams to pass.alot of studying mprn numbers and codes for areas.i do miss working with salesense as it made a man out of me.alot of areas to cover .you start bang on the button at 12.get your self motivated for the day cold calling and call backs in the evening.would love to go back.as manager was brillent.
Pros
Management they listen and care
Great training
Field Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  offaly30 July 2018
Started in may 2017 as fancied a career break from retail as weekends and bank holidays off, which was a welcomed change. salary and commission for every sale, my team leader gives great motivation for me to break my targets. its a great buzz!
Have a company car which I use on weekends- so handy. great culture within the company made great friends in the process team and IT- highlight was the family fun day last summer where all the employees and their families got together for activities, bouncy castles the worked we were (over 700) with a bbq and drinks all day long really good to meet everyone and have the crack into the early hours- it was really appreciated. Im currently doing the training manager course internally with them, I cant stress how thankful I am for this as I am eager to progress and I know this will help me as new clients and accounts come on board.
Pros
great team culture
Cons
more bbq's!!
Hard work but worth it!
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  South Dublin, County Dublin30 July 2018
A door to door sales job is hard work but I definitely felt like salessense helped me a lot compared to other 'marketing' companies I worked for in Dublin. You get your own car and having a basic salary definitely helped take some pressure off. I used all the information they give you in your training and didn't really have any problems meeting my targets, yeah you have bad days but I would just call my manager and they would reassure me which was great to have! I moved on purely because there was no management roles available at the time due to no one leaving in a while and got offered a sales management position elsewhere.
Pros
Basic salary and support
Cons
Dublin traffic!
bullying and harassment
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth12 June 2018
Sports days, social clubs, team days away, chicken wing friday, team culture, job progression, fun, happiness, your bonus (which you kill your self for) being treated like an actual human being- LIES! This is all the nonsense they'll tell you in your interview to make you accept the job and not one word of it is true. I've never met management who tell so many lies. Worst job I've ever had!!
Pros
not one thing
Cons
management are worst you'll ever meet
Considering Salesense?
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 June 2018
Stay away, poor management structure, poor pay and as mean spirited as I have ever witnessed.You would want to be hard pressed to join here!. Micro managed continously, you work on campaigns until that client decides otherwise so you could get shifted around quite a bit. A lot of senior staff playing the political game as they struggle daily to do what they're paid for.
You won't ever feel part of the place -just a number.
Possibly a good initial step into sales to cut you teeth on but don't expect to stay long term.
Pros
Some money coming in..
Cons
Pay, no management structure, soul less enviornment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SalesSense International. Our community is ready to answer.

SalesSense International Reviews by Location