SalesSense International Employee Reviews

Desperate
Agent (Former Employee) –  Agent1 April 2019
Bullying from management. Animals for managers. Disgusting vegabioit. Speak down to u CONSTANTLY
Who on earth hired these people? Have they even qualifications. Very very very badly run. Managers don t help at all.. unbelievable attitudes .. Disgusting.... wages a complete insult ...expected to work weekends and bank holidays for no extra wages. 10.22 an hour. ... possibly the worst place I have EVER encountered
Cons
Never thought I would be good at sales but i love it
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Limerick27 November 2018
Iv been here over 8 moths now doing door to door sales & im happy out hitting my targets most weeks, was slow enough to start and still have odd few shakey weeks but if you work smart and put the graft in you will make decent commission. Big help when there is a promotion on as more people want to switch. I get on great with my manger, he is very fair and always keeps it positive. Enjoyed the summer bbq in gal way and im looking forward to the Christmas party next month. If you really want to get in to d2d sales than I would say go for it, salessense will give you all the training and support you need and the rest is up to you really.
Pros
Nice car and a fuel card, Good manager whos knows his stuff, good bonus when you make your sales, monday to friday so dont have to work weekends
Cons
Salary starting off was low, but did increase for me and good money when you hit bonus
Good Stepping stone
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 November 2018
I worked with salessense for about a year found it good working out on the road dealing with customers meeting Kpi's etc.. if you are starting your career in sales I would try it out at least... very low basic so you are depending on commission there is a bit of micro managing but not as much as other reviews would lead you to believe... Management are fair enough they expect 3 per day easy enough to do if you are working smart...Low commission and chasing commission towards the end of my career with this company which was a bit Petty... But over all decent enough to work for
Pros
Car, Fuel card, Progression
Cons
Low basic, high targets for commission, Chasing commission
Sales sense means no life
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ireland13 September 2018
I worked for sales Sense for a few months and it was awful you have no life at all. You have to travel up to 2 or 3 hours to work areas that they say have not been knocked in a wile. Yeah because they are poor for a basic pay of 19 grand a year.

If you don't mind leaving at 9am and not getting home to 11pm this is the job for you. You have a really hard target of 30 processed sales a week and you dont earn commission until you have 16 processed sales which is a bit much and your manager will try and get you to do 10 a day.

You get no peace to do your job as you have your manager phoning you if you ain't up to his level. He comes and reviews you every 3 or 4 weeks and says your not improving but does nothing to help you to improve.

I also have to add that your tablet car and phone is all tracked so you can't breath at all. If you go over the speed limit it sends a signal to your manager. You also have to do a safety check of the car every day so that also adds 20 minutes onto your day.

If there a training day you have to travel half way around the country the last one was in portloise.

There has never been a chicken wing Friday ever!!
Pros
Company car. Fuel card
Cons
No life. Long drives and hours. Poor basic pay
Excellent place a dream to work for
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kildare22 August 2018
Great place to work for.besides the car and fuel card.your manager cares deep down.i came from customer service supervisor in retail so I was always dealing with customers.training was a bit tensed with 4 exams to pass.alot of studying mprn numbers and codes for areas.i do miss working with salesense as it made a man out of me.alot of areas to cover .you start bang on the button at 12.get your self motivated for the day cold calling and call backs in the evening.would love to go back.as manager was brillent.
Pros
Management they listen and care
Great training
Field Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  offaly30 July 2018
Started in may 2017 as fancied a career break from retail as weekends and bank holidays off, which was a welcomed change. salary and commission for every sale, my team leader gives great motivation for me to break my targets. its a great buzz!
Have a company car which I use on weekends- so handy. great culture within the company made great friends in the process team and IT- highlight was the family fun day last summer where all the employees and their families got together for activities, bouncy castles the worked we were (over 700) with a bbq and drinks all day long really good to meet everyone and have the crack into the early hours- it was really appreciated. Im currently doing the training manager course internally with them, I cant stress how thankful I am for this as I am eager to progress and I know this will help me as new clients and accounts come on board.
Pros
great team culture
Cons
more bbq's!!
Hard work but worth it!
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  South Dublin, County Dublin30 July 2018
A door to door sales job is hard work but I definitely felt like salessense helped me a lot compared to other 'marketing' companies I worked for in Dublin. You get your own car and having a basic salary definitely helped take some pressure off. I used all the information they give you in your training and didn't really have any problems meeting my targets, yeah you have bad days but I would just call my manager and they would reassure me which was great to have! I moved on purely because there was no management roles available at the time due to no one leaving in a while and got offered a sales management position elsewhere.
Pros
Basic salary and support
Cons
Dublin traffic!
bullying and harassment
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth12 June 2018
Sports days, social clubs, team days away, chicken wing friday, team culture, job progression, fun, happiness, your bonus (which you kill your self for) being treated like an actual human being- LIES! This is all the nonsense they'll tell you in your interview to make you accept the job and not one word of it is true. I've never met management who tell so many lies. Worst job I've ever had!!
Pros
not one thing
Cons
management are worst you'll ever meet
Considering Salesense?
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 June 2018
Stay away, poor management structure, poor pay and as mean spirited as I have ever witnessed.You would want to be hard pressed to join here!. Micro managed continously, you work on campaigns until that client decides otherwise so you could get shifted around quite a bit. A lot of senior staff playing the political game as they struggle daily to do what they're paid for.
You won't ever feel part of the place -just a number.
Possibly a good initial step into sales to cut you teeth on but don't expect to stay long term.
Pros
Some money coming in..
Cons
Pay, no management structure, soul less enviornment
Low wages but made life long friends
Processor (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth26 May 2018
Great people to work with lots of lifetime friends made. But unfortunately money very low for the work put in to getting the job done. With very little thanks or benefits. Commission non existent any excuse to reduce it.
Pros
Great friendships
Cons
Low wages
Former employee
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 April 2018
Soul destroying job. Ppl are lovely but management must be doing new push to bully staff, I heard from other teams around the country too. Sales figures are pushed up to three a day when 1 is barely achievable most days. Car is great, our training got cut off early but we coped none the less. I know I was asked to leave because I complained about a managers behaviour to a colleague though which left me feeling that the company has no sense of ethics or morality. Good riddance.
Pros
Car
Cons
Too many to list
Regional Sales Manager for Bord Gais Business Team (Former Employee) –  Leinater5 March 2018
Motivational company to work for as a salesperson but not much progression potential for senior managers ,Very good team work within the management team
Good to work for
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sligo11 January 2018
Worked in this company for about 9 months and I have done a couple of other sales roles, I thought the training was good and I did get alot of help from my manager. The salary is a bit low starting off but you can earn decent commission as well. You are working on your own a lot and you dont get to meet your team often only the odd team meeting, I would have liked to felt more as part of a team but the company did organise monthly get together s too in few different locations, I went to one and it was nice to meet other people from the company. Overall a good company if you want to start off in sales, salary is low starting but you do a car as well.
Pros
car
Cons
low salary starting
Poor management and full of empty promises
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin26 November 2017
*Poor management
*own little group that make you feel isolated
*never one work night out to get to know the team even though they say this is a regular thing
*Make you travel to dundalk every month or so for 10am without pay even though office is two hours from my home.
* Hold car over you like it's a big deal
*Silly targets which no one makes and if you do amazingly you still never hit them .
*No training as stated and staff turn over is ridiculous.
Could go on for ever with the list
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Stay clear !!!
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 November 2017
Extremely bad company to work for and very badly run.
Targets are extremely high and nobody hits them .
The give you a car and hold it against you and .
They say they have work nights out bit they never do or meet for chicken nights . Have not been to 9ne and i worked there for a year .
Pros
None .
Cons
All the others couldn't be real reviews.
Field Sales Rep - Vodafone (Current Employee) –  Dublin30 October 2017
Of all of us that did the training together, I believe only one of 5 remains in the company, as everyone else has left, within a few weeks of starting too. I saw two managers and numerous staff fired in the time I was there, which was not long.

Company is very badly run, money is low. Nobody ever hits target, they give you a car and an old phone and hold it over your head like you're on some great package. Staff turnover is shockingly high.

They say they have staff nights out but we never even meet as a team so that literally never happens. Strange company.

Oh and watch out for the clause, that if you quit, you have to drop the car to either Dublin or Galway, or they dock your last paycheck.
Pros
Decent car
Cons
Everything else
Average at best
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 October 2017
Decent job when looking for something to fill a gap but large turnover due to it not being a career option. Management and training is lacking and really up to the person how well they want to do/ make as largely commission based
Exciting Job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Louth21 July 2017
working for salessense was a great experience.my colleges were very friendly and helpful. in my opinion the training i received was brilliant.there was always opportunities available to progress.
Poor performance review system
Business Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Tuam, County Galway3 April 2017
Difficult to feel apart of a larger company.
Individualized and isolated role.
Lack of mentoring aspect.
Poor performance review system to aid employee to improve.
Trainer
Trainer and Development Trainer (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 January 2017
As a member of this organisation, I have learnt how to organize, structure and manage a 5 day induction. This is followed by monitoring performance on the field and and improving induction material, also identifying weak areas of management styles and applying correct development needs into management training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SalesSense International. Our community is ready to answer.

SalesSense International Reviews by Location