SalesSense International

SalesSense International Employee Reviews

Targets were tough but achievable.Great resources and training provided. A mix of cultures across different divisions. Great coaching and development from direct line managers Over all a great place to work Great benefits ,company car and fuel card .You have a guaranteed basic salary unlike other sales company.
If you are considering working with SalesSense, DON'T!My time here was horrendous - morale is down! Managers use bully tactics to "motivate". Staff turnover is like nothing I have seen before.You are turned into human spam, for a tiny wage and high pressure!
Pros
Na
Cons
Bad management
Worst company I've ever dealt with they paid when/what they like. HR department is shambles, if your looking for assistance or guidance it was never there. Personal information freely shared with other employees and former employees.
Was good to work for the first year. Then there was management changes and pay changes. Thing wend down hill fast. Went on holidays for week came back to be told i was targeted for sales when on holidays. Seemed as if didn't want anyone working for them over a year
Pros
Had good manager first year
Cons
Changed pay strucuter. Made less money on bonuses
Management at all levels in SalesSense are extremely approachable and supportive. The office environment is non-stressful but productive at the same time. Would definitely recommend joining SalesSense if you're eager to grow your career.
Salary is a joke, no commission paid properly, management is terrible, no areas to work, if u suck up u will get leads and routes, Vodafone doesn't recognise you as a sales rep for them, company car not a perk charges every turn about, equipment shocking waste of time asking It, health and safety practices broken every day including management. Shocking company stay away if you respect yourself
Excellent company to work for.Management are tremendously supportive and encouraging.Training and mentoring has been regular and constructive.Long term career development opportunities are in evidence.
Productive and fun place to work where I was exposed to lots of different industries and training / development modules in house and externally. Because of this I am now very comfortable at most levels of sales and service in a very busy market.
SalesSense is a great great place to work. The staff are very welcoming and are committed to bettering each and every person within the company. I come into work everyday knowing I'm going learn something new from either a work colleague or from completing tasks during my work hours. The workplace culture and vision of the company is something that any well driven person would want to part of if you wish to better your career and I'm just glad I've been given the opportunity. I have to mention the base salary and benefits also compliment the company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SalesSense International?
The management in the workplace are very encouraging. This allows you to use your own initiative to progress and develop in your role, and even further. I have gained invaluable experience that has promoted my growth in the work place and my confidence in every day life. The job is rewarding and the more work you put in, the more you get out of it. The office promotes an engaging and teamwork atmosphere. This makes it a very enjoyable and productive workplace to come into every day.
7 months selling Vodafone door to door, had no sales experience when I started but did do a weeks training in Galway which I thought was very good. still needed a good bit of help to get started but im doing well at it now i think iv really taken to it. I would say if you are considering door to door that you have be self motivated to go and get your sales and if you are the money is good in return. Also get a car which is great perk as can use it on weekends too.
Pros
Company car, good commission, good training
Cons
need to be very motivated and enjoy wrking on your own
Very bad company to work for a lot of bully in the company the worst place I have been they are bully's and liar's my advice is to never look for a job in they tell so many lies 😡😠😠 no
This has to be the worst job you can do, from the top to the bottom managers train you to lie to customers and when you do and it comes back as a complaint you take the fall as the managers deny everything, no onfield training just a few days in an office in galway teaching you about product and pricing, pay is rubbish they stop sales on you to avoid paying commission and no explanation why, stay clear or you will have serious stress problems
Great company to work for, there is evidence across the whole business of employee development with 90% of the management team starting their careers as a representative, I also love the training that is provided for not just the people with no experience but everyone even the more experienced. Great atmosphere and a brilliant workplace environment.
Pros
Development, working environment, progression
Cons
Working in bad weather.
Stay away, bunch off liars and like ppl say before very bad management. Read carful the comments and you’ll find anything you need. Worst experience I ever had and worst company I worked for.
Most awful company to ever have worked for!!! Management r bullies, that love to micro - manage..... If you have any SENSE stay away, absolute liars.....
Worse place I’ve ever worked, as previous reviews state, bullying by management is standard, managers are completely devoid of any type of professionalism, little knowledge of how to manage people, if your face fits you will be ok, however the minute you say something against the management or any of their “star” sales people you don’t stand a chance. Doesn’t matter how desperate you are, don’t do it! Really bad employer and no opportunity to grow in the company at all, highest staff turnover I have ever seen in one place
Pros
Cons
Everything about the job and management
Very childish behaviour within the teams. Upper management have no time for the employees or what would benefit them and the job they do. Wages are not competitive at all and commissions (which all employees in this job rely on) are consistently wrong and more of than not, and withheld altogether with no explanation whatsoever.
Pros
Varied working hours, independance
Cons
Poor wages, commissions are rarely paid
I think d2d is definitely a challenging role and you need to be very motivated. if you're tough enough to see past the negatives you can do well here and progress. Training is paid and covers everything and i thought I got good bit of help and support to get me up and running. Good potential here for the right person and can be a nice little earner when you are making 10 + sales a week.
Pros
good training
Cons
working on your own alot
They build you up in training and your future colleagues! I personally witnessed aggressive approach by my rsm on the Galway Sligo team which led to some top reps having to resign this year!
Pros
Car
Cons
A lot of tall tales
Salessense is a great company to work for. The people create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. The sense of team work within the company ensures there's always someone on hand to help with any queries or to help in any way they can. Opportunities advertised internally provide the opportunity to progress within the company.
Pros
Great workplace culture, opportunities to progress, extensive training programmes for management roles and company organised social events
Cons
Salary