SalesSense International

SalesSense International Employee Reviews

Ireland90 reviews

Friendly, progressive, inclusive, social

I'v been working within salessense International customer engagement centre dundalk for 4 yrs now.it is a great place to work staff and management are friendly and flexible within reason. I'v been given the opportunity progress my career, providing extra courses, management is fair and supportive. I'v met some great people working within salessense. It's a fast paced work environment at times with lots of opportunities.

Terrible place to work

No realistic training given. When you don’t hit targets you are basically asked to leave after a month. They track your car see when you go to the bathroom ect. When you don’t hit target which happens daily you are told you are not good enough ect. They don’t mentor or try help you. There’s so much more but basically run!

Pros

Company car

Cons

You work from 12-8:30 and get no guidance and a lot of rejection.

Productive and fun

Excellent place to work. Fantastic management and sense of belonging. Team are great and we all get along. I get to meet a diversity of people and I enjoy going to work.

Awful

I worked here for only a few months and I couldn't stand it, you are always under pressure from your manager to make impossible sales targets, constantly bombarded with calls asking and shouting why you haven't sold enough, put you in areas that have been bled dry already and people are sick of sales people knocking on their door so it's basically impossible to sell, I was actually good at it but hated working here and left as soon as I could, really wasn't for me

Not good work culture

Management does not listen to workers they find ways to ignore them The commission structure is absolutely laughable as soon as you get close the Goal post is changed.If you got €50 commission your were really lucky.They hound you all day for Sales.I often said to my Regional Manager Do you think I plan each day not to make sales.”

Rewarding Workplace

SalesSense is a very fast paced environment to work in, but if you put the work in you reap the rewards. Management are very supportive in all aspects and genuinely care about your personal progression as well as the overall teams progression. Working here has shown me what it is like to work for a company that genuinely cares about their employees wellbeing while at work. The atmosphere is very welcoming and fun, as well as being professional. Every member of staffs achievements are celebrated and I feel very valued as an employee here at SalesSense.

Heap Of Dog Excrement

Wouldn’t wish it on the mother in law. If you like lying to people and tricking them as an added bonus, you’ll love SalesSense.I am a bad person, and yet working here made me feel like I needed a shower with a wire brush and some carbolic soap after every shift .The kind of people you warn your grandparents and elderly neighbours about. Awful . Just Awful.

Great working environment

I have really enjoyed my time working for SalesSense.It is a great place to learn skills like administration, phone etiquette, business professionalism and team work. There is a very healthy work environment with SalesSense with plenty of career development opportunities and the option of hybrid work which is very important in today's times where people are realising this is the way forward to help manage work/life balance.I've worked on a campaign on behalf of an electric and gas company and then got the opportunity to work on a more internal side of SalesSense where I got to know more about the business itself. Management are more than helpful, very accommodating and they acknowledge hard work.It can be fast-paced but the work is enjoyable and you learn a lot. We would also go on nights out at the end of every month to reward staff for their hard work at chicken wing Fridays.A great place to grow your career!

Busy but can be fun

If the hours suit you and you have a good line manager / Supervisor can be great place to work. Can be stressful if you do not gave the right managers in place.

Productive and positive place to work

If you are outgoing, driven and enjoy being part of a team who supports one another? SalesSense is for you. They supply all the training required for you to get the most out of your job

Positive & Friendly Workplace

I've been working at SalesSense for over 1 year now. It is a lovely positive & friendly office. Each campaign works great together. The Recruitment Team made it so easy to get trained and settled into the role. My manager always ensures I am working on personal development. I enjoy the perks like Chicken Wing Friday & meals out with my team! Great Hybrid Model to avail of for a healthy work-life balance.

Not for faint hearted

Look it’s a means to an end. Constant pressure to sell and phone calls constant to see if selling. I personally would not recommend if value your mental health. About 20 people left before I did and replaced with new people. Seems to be the trend . Work till they can’t work no more and then replace and the repeat

Excellent Progression Opportunities

A great work environment where everyone gets along and there are always plenty of laughs. Definitely a company that rewards the hard workers and has numerous progression opportunities available to employees. Always wants to promote internally and make sure everyone has the support they need.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, great progression opportunities

Cons

N/a

Productive & Interesting workplace

There are plenty of opportunities to grow within the company and advance your skillset.They offer internal training to help you.Management is very approachable.Provide benefits like healthcare and pension after a probationary period.

the kindest people to work for

During my time with Salessense I had the best work experience of my life, everyone there was so kind and would do everything possible to help you out and make sure your ok. The place and job can get very stressful at times and at times you can feel alone but the staff are a million out of 10 and there is a fun buzz about the place.I will miss everyone there

Pros

fun culture, nice people, monthly kpis

Cons

lack of focus on customer care, sales is the priotrity, slaes team is paid more than care

Fast paced and progressive

SalesSense is a fantastic company - it's important to be open to the Sales process and be under no illusion it will be difficult at the start. But if your good at asking for help and have strong communication skills the managers are there to help you and ensure you will do the best in your role first and then when its time to look at progression a plan will be put in place. Sales is naturally a difficult job and it's important to understand that going into the job but if you put in the hard work there's is a world of opportunity available.

Pros

Commission / Pay / Health insurance/ pension plan / mental health assistance/ company car

It's a great stepping stone toward sales

It's a brilliant stepping stone towards sales. Very comprehensive training is given. Can be extremely stressful in regards to the pressure sales managers put on you but it's prepares you for sales roles.

Pros

Training. Support from management.

Cons

Hours Distances you've to travel The salary is extremely low

Evil Company

Stay well clear of this company, management are ruthless human beings, with no respect for their employees or the law. They treat people as if they are disposable.

Cons

The Management

You get back what you put in

Having been working for SalesSense for 2 years now I am really enjoying the company. Real family environment when you walk into the office. Everyone is really nice and friendly and very encouraging and supportive too. Looking forward to my future here.

Pros

Performance bonus, employee of the month awards

Cons

Working from home at times

One of the worst experiences of my life.

Managers training you to lie through your teeth to make a sale and use underhanded tactics with customers. Thrown in the deep end immediately and chastised for needing clarification. Management wholly unhelpful and actively confrontational. Managers and team leaders berating staff in front of other staff. The single worst place I have ever worked. Don't bother.

Pros

Cons

Bullying culture, underhanded sales tactics

Customer Service

There is never a dull day working in customer service but that's why I love it. It is a very varied role and there is alot of training needed so you can assist customers with every possible query but there is always help and support when you need it. I work on a lovely team and have made so many great friends here. There is a great atmosphere & I can honestly say I enjoy coming to work and that's thanks to the people I work with.

Pros

Great people, healthcare & pension

Cons

Starting salry was low starting off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SalesSense International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement