SalesSense International

SalesSense International Employee Reviews

Great Stepping Stone

I worked as a Customer Service and Sales Agent with SalesSense. The company offered flexible hours with shift work and the management was accommodating and let you swap shifts with other staff or take half days for important appointments such as a doctor, dentist, etc.Great training program when I first started with regular meetings with my team leader to review my stats every month and see what areas I needed improvement and further training on.Plenty of opportunities for someone fresh out of school/college looking to move into sales. Regular calls for internal hiring so you can move up the ladder if you have the desire.The salary was not the most competitive compared to companies hiring for similar roles in areas like Dublin but they did recently bring in an appraisal system for long-term employees to give them a chance at higher wages.

Pros

Flexible Hours, Training, Company Culture

Cons

Low Starting Salary, Weekend/Bank Holiday Work

One of the worst experiences of my life.

Managers training you to lie through your teeth to make a sale and use underhanded tactics with customers. Thrown in the deep end immediately and chastised for needing clarification. Management wholly unhelpful and actively confrontational. Managers and team leaders berating staff in front of other staff. The single worst place I have ever worked. Don't bother.

Pros

Cons

Bullying culture, underhanded sales tactics

Customer Service

There is never a dull day working in customer service but that's why I love it. It is a very varied role and there is alot of training needed so you can assist customers with every possible query but there is always help and support when you need it. I work on a lovely team and have made so many great friends here. There is a great atmosphere & I can honestly say I enjoy coming to work and that's thanks to the people I work with.

Pros

Great people, healthcare & pension

Cons

Starting salry was low starting off

Dodgy Sales Company

Awful company, problem starts with an amateurish and out-of-touch management team. The wages are very poor and the commission structure seems to be a crude con trick , you are constantly tracked and stress levels are unbelievable. Training is pretty much useless and they lie to you, no staff nights and they make you pay for damage to the car that was previously there. I thi k they are probably in court a lot! Do yourself a favour and don't bother!

Pros

Cons

Too many to list

Great place to work!!

Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. I am really enjoying my time here. All of your time and work is very much apricated. Great management. Lots of career development opportunities and some great bonuses.

Bord Gais

Had 2 good years working on the bord gais team. Good money and plenty of opportunities there for the people who want them. Alot of support, great team and well looked after throughout the pandemic which was reassuring.

Pros

good commission and company car was great to have

Cons

Maybe more team meetings after restrictions would be good

Sales rep

As someone who was quite new to door to door sales and with no sales experience I knew it would be a challenge. I had a friend that worked in salessense and who recommended it to me as I was looking for a job. Door to door sales can be hard work, you are working on your own alot and need to be very focused as there are targets to hit. I am hitting my targets most weeks and the buzz from that is unreal. Theres a salary and you have a car & the real money is made in the commission - if you are making your sales you are making good money. Overall I would say not a bad place to work, manager is nice guy and I am hoping to progress here myself into a business role. would recommend for someone who wants a job in sales

Pros

Car and good commission. Paid through lockdown when we couldnt work

Cons

work on your own alot, targets to hit

About the people

Throughout my time to date I have been encouraged, challenged and developed more than at any other time of my career. The Senior Management truly are and are trying to develop a brand and culture that supports everyone which is no easy feat. The job most certainly isn't easy and you are expected to do your job which unfortunately doesn't suit everybody. If you are willing to do a day's work and eager to progress Salessense is the company to be.

Pros

Continuous development, Culture, Team Bonding

Development opportunities

If you're looking for a job where you can develop within and move up in your role then SalesSense is the perfect place to do it. Hard work is recognized by management. After working at SalesSense for just over 1 year, I was promoted to the role I had been working towards. The support teams are amazing and helped me every step of the way to get where I wanted to be.

Pros

development opportunities

Amazing Place To Work

I am working in SalesSense 2 years as a recruitment executive. I came into the business with no experience and was given the amazing opportunity to develop as a recruiter. The training and support are next to none and I still receive continuous support in developing my skills throughout the business. The company have fully supported my progression providing courses and 121 training. My job is very rewarding onboarding new candidates and seeing them grow within the company like myself. The benefits are great with private health care, pension plan and our annual appraisal. What stands out the most to me since I started working here is how much you are valued from the Management team and Senior Management team.

Pros

Delevopment, upskilling, continous support

Cons

Missing the Chicken Wing Fridays since Covid

Jobs at SalesSense International

See more jobs

Salessense

I've worked in Salessense for nearly 3 years and have had a very good experience with this company.During my time I have been put through different courses and training in order to help me progress within the company.After completing these courses, I then recieved a promotion within the company ( Hard work is rewarded with Salessense)

Pros

Great Colleague, Great progression opportunity's

Great Culture

Working in SalesSense over 3 yrs now its a competitive sales environment exactly what i expected I'm part of a great team with no intention of leaving

Pros

love my team I'm listened to great culture

Cons

external customers don't always want to talk to us

Productive, progressive, lovely team culture, high recommended

I would highly recommend this company for its team culture and encouraging progression for determined employees. Hard work is noticed and progression and development are encouraged. Very friendly environment and an abundance of support and training opportunities.Hard work is recognised.

Pros

Abundance of encouragement and support with training opportunities

Excellent. Great company

This is a great company to work for. Great benefits and great training.Success is for the taken with Salessense, if you put in the time and effort you will be rewarded.I highly recommend it to everyone.

Pros

Progression and development

Cons

Weather

Fun & Enjoyable Place to Work

Having been working from home for near a year now I have to say working for SalesSense has been a pleasure, my TL and Senior management have been very understanding of the circumstances at the moment and have even sent us out a branded pack for working from home. You get out what you put into the role! Salary reviews each year and ongoing training and development. If your looking for a career and willing to put the work in you will fit in very well working here!

Pros

Team Events, Annual get togethers, Extra annual leave

Cons

Covid 19

A shiny facade, bullying culture.

Training program is a week and content.is fairly good. Too much input from management who have little experienceVery much a boys clique Terrible commission structure Bullying/Constructive dismissal culture

Pros

Its a stopgap with an immediate start

Cons

Micro Management low pay stressful

Tereible

Absolute rubbish place i worked here for year the amount of staff turnaround was unreal u get phones calls sunday nights and expected to answer emails sundays and Saturdays terrible to work for 0% respect for staff

Pros

Cons

Never leave u alone

I am really puzzled why my previous review was removed.

If you are considering working with SalesSense, DON'T!My time here was horrendous - morale is down! Managers use bully tactics to "motivate". Staff turnover is like nothing I have seen before.You are turned into human spam, for a tiny wage and high pressure!

Pros

Na

Cons

Bad management

Deplorable

Worst company I've ever dealt with they paid when/what they like. HR department is shambles, if your looking for assistance or guidance it was never there. Personal information freely shared with other employees and former employees.

Was good for first year

Was good to work for the first year. Then there was management changes and pay changes. Thing wend down hill fast. Went on holidays for week came back to be told i was targeted for sales when on holidays. Seemed as if didn't want anyone working for them over a year

Pros

Had good manager first year

Cons

Changed pay strucuter. Made less money on bonuses

A Supportive Working Environment

Management at all levels in SalesSense are extremely approachable and supportive. The office environment is non-stressful but productive at the same time. Would definitely recommend joining SalesSense if you're eager to grow your career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SalesSense International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement