SalesSense International

SalesSense International Pay & benefits reviews: Sales Representative

Sales Representative15 reviews
Ireland15 reviews
Targets were tough but achievable.Great resources and training provided. A mix of cultures across different divisions. Great coaching and development from direct line managers

Over all a great place to work

Great benefits ,company car and fuel card .You have a guaranteed basic salary unlike other sales company.
Salessense is a great company to work for. The people create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. The sense of team work within the company ensures there's always someone on hand to help with any queries or to help in any way they can. Opportunities advertised internally provide the opportunity to progress within the company.
Pros
Great workplace culture, opportunities to progress, extensive training programmes for management roles and company organised social events
Cons
Salary
Good company to work for. Good training, fair and consistent. The earning potential is good here if you are hitting target but the commission structure allows you to earn commission even if you don't hit target. Its fair enough. You have a guaranteed basic salary unlike the last company I worked for.
Pros
compnay car & good earning potential
Cons
d2d sales can be hard work
Iv been here over 8 moths now doing door to door sales & im happy out hitting my targets most weeks, was slow enough to start and still have odd few shakey weeks but if you work smart and put the graft in you will make decent commission. Big help when there is a promotion on as more people want to switch. I get on great with my manger, he is very fair and always keeps it positive. Enjoyed the summer bbq in gal way and im looking forward to the Christmas party next month. If you really want to get in to d2d sales than I would say go for it, salessense will give you all the training and support you need and the rest is up to you really.
Pros
Nice car and a fuel card, Good manager whos knows his stuff, good bonus when you make your sales, monday to friday so dont have to work weekends
Cons
Salary starting off was low, but did increase for me and good money when you hit bonus
I worked with salessense for about a year found it good working out on the road dealing with customers meeting Kpi's etc.. if you are starting your career in sales I would try it out at least... very low basic so you are depending on commission there is a bit of micro managing but not as much as other reviews would lead you to believe... Management are fair enough they expect 3 per day easy enough to do if you are working smart...Low commission and chasing commission towards the end of my career with this company which was a bit Petty... But over all decent enough to work for
Pros
Car, Fuel card, Progression
Cons
Low basic, high targets for commission, Chasing commission
Worked in this company for about 9 months and I have done a couple of other sales roles, I thought the training was good and I did get alot of help from my manager. The salary is a bit low starting off but you can earn decent commission as well. You are working on your own a lot and you dont get to meet your team often only the odd team meeting, I would have liked to felt more as part of a team but the company did organise monthly get together s too in few different locations, I went to one and it was nice to meet other people from the company. Overall a good company if you want to start off in sales, salary is low starting but you do a car as well.
Pros
car
Cons
low salary starting