SalesSense International

SalesSense International Culture reviews

I worked as a Customer Service and Sales Agent with SalesSense. The company offered flexible hours with shift work and the management was accommodating and let you swap shifts with other staff or take half days for important appointments such as a doctor, dentist, etc.Great training program when I first started with regular meetings with my team leader to review my stats every month and see what areas I needed improvement and further training on.Plenty of opportunities for someone fresh out of school/college looking to move into sales. Regular calls for internal hiring so you can move up the ladder if you have the desire.The salary was not the most competitive compared to companies hiring for similar roles in areas like Dublin but they did recently bring in an appraisal system for long-term employees to give them a chance at higher wages.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Training, Company Culture
Cons
Low Starting Salary, Weekend/Bank Holiday Work
Throughout my time to date I have been encouraged, challenged and developed more than at any other time of my career. The Senior Management truly are and are trying to develop a brand and culture that supports everyone which is no easy feat. The job most certainly isn't easy and you are expected to do your job which unfortunately doesn't suit everybody. If you are willing to do a day's work and eager to progress Salessense is the company to be.
Pros
Continuous development, Culture, Team Bonding
If you're looking for a job where you can develop within and move up in your role then SalesSense is the perfect place to do it. Hard work is recognized by management. After working at SalesSense for just over 1 year, I was promoted to the role I had been working towards. The support teams are amazing and helped me every step of the way to get where I wanted to be.
Pros
development opportunities
I would highly recommend this company for its team culture and encouraging progression for determined employees. Hard work is noticed and progression and development are encouraged. Very friendly environment and an abundance of support and training opportunities.Hard work is recognised.
Pros
Abundance of encouragement and support with training opportunities
Cons
Training program is a week and content.is fairly good. Too much input from management who have little experienceVery much a boys clique Terrible commission structure Bullying/Constructive dismissal culture
Pros
Its a stopgap with an immediate start
Cons
Micro Management low pay stressful
Excellent company to work for.Management are tremendously supportive and encouraging.Training and mentoring has been regular and constructive.Long term career development opportunities are in evidence.
SalesSense is a great great place to work. The staff are very welcoming and are committed to bettering each and every person within the company. I come into work everyday knowing I'm going learn something new from either a work colleague or from completing tasks during my work hours. The workplace culture and vision of the company is something that any well driven person would want to part of if you wish to better your career and I'm just glad I've been given the opportunity. I have to mention the base salary and benefits also compliment the company.
The management in the workplace are very encouraging. This allows you to use your own initiative to progress and develop in your role, and even further. I have gained invaluable experience that has promoted my growth in the work place and my confidence in every day life. The job is rewarding and the more work you put in, the more you get out of it. The office promotes an engaging and teamwork atmosphere. This makes it a very enjoyable and productive workplace to come into every day.
Great company to work for, there is evidence across the whole business of employee development with 90% of the management team starting their careers as a representative, I also love the training that is provided for not just the people with no experience but everyone even the more experienced. Great atmosphere and a brilliant workplace environment.
Pros
Development, working environment, progression
Cons
Working in bad weather.
Very childish behaviour within the teams. Upper management have no time for the employees or what would benefit them and the job they do. Wages are not competitive at all and commissions (which all employees in this job rely on) are consistently wrong and more of than not, and withheld altogether with no explanation whatsoever.
Pros
Varied working hours, independance
Cons
Poor wages, commissions are rarely paid
Targets were tough but achievable.Great resources and training provided. A mix of cultures across different divisions. Great coaching and development from direct line managers Over all a great place to work Great benefits ,company car and fuel card .You have a guaranteed basic salary unlike other sales company.
Salessense is a great company to work for. The people create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. The sense of team work within the company ensures there's always someone on hand to help with any queries or to help in any way they can. Opportunities advertised internally provide the opportunity to progress within the company.
Pros
Great workplace culture, opportunities to progress, extensive training programmes for management roles and company organised social events
Cons
Salary
very disappointed with my experience in SalesSense International. Very mean spirited managment. You go the extra mile and nothing is appreciated. Everything is just expected. Impossible to book holidays. Expected to do on call at nights after working a full days shift which is not legal. No incentives, was told Id be working my fair share of weekends, ended up working nearly every weekend for no extra pay. Forced to work bank holidays for an extra days holiday that you can never take. Managment have their favourites. Salary very poor and bonus non existent. I question some of the managment staffs ability to fulfill their roles. If you have a grievance it is dismissed or ignored. Very poor training for job role and no help when large problems arise. Stay clear from the place, you would want to be very badly stuck to work here. Must work 1 months notice when you leave. ridiculous!
Pros
staff are lovely
Cons
managment, salary, culture of dictatorship
Started in may 2017 as fancied a career break from retail as weekends and bank holidays off, which was a welcomed change. salary and commission for every sale, my team leader gives great motivation for me to break my targets. its a great buzz! Have a company car which I use on weekends- so handy. great culture within the company made great friends in the process team and IT- highlight was the family fun day last summer where all the employees and their families got together for activities, bouncy castles the worked we were (over 700) with a bbq and drinks all day long really good to meet everyone and have the crack into the early hours- it was really appreciated. Im currently doing the training manager course internally with them, I cant stress how thankful I am for this as I am eager to progress and I know this will help me as new clients and accounts come on board.
Pros
great team culture
Cons
more bbq's!!
Sports days, social clubs, team days away, chicken wing friday, team culture, job progression, fun, happiness, your bonus (which you kill your self for) being treated like an actual human being- LIES! This is all the nonsense they'll tell you in your interview to make you accept the job and not one word of it is true. I've never met management who tell so many lies. Worst job I've ever had!!
Pros
not one thing
Cons
management are worst you'll ever meet
Motivational company to work for as a salesperson but not much progression potential for senior managers ,Very good team work within the management team
working for salessense was a great experience.my colleges were very friendly and helpful. in my opinion the training i received was brilliant.there was always opportunities available to progress.
Great culture, enjoyable place to work. Ample opportunities for progression, fantastic training & development programmes in place. Lots of opportunities & scope to develop your career in the direction that you want to take it.
Pros
Development & Training
Enjoyable working environment, supportive management team and a great culture. Have worked here for over 2 years now and its great to see the company growing from strength to strength every year.
Have been working at SalesSense for over a year and have been really enjoying it! Co-workers are very friendly and you're never short on support when it's needed!