SalesSense International logo

Clear
Work-life balance
Job security & advancement

Great Stepping Stone

I worked as a Customer Service and Sales Agent with SalesSense. The company offered flexible hours with shift work and the management was accommodating and let you swap shifts with other staff or take half days for important appointments such as a doctor, dentist, etc.Great training program when I first started with regular meetings with my team leader to review my stats every month and see what areas I needed improvement and further training on.Plenty of opportunities for someone fresh out of school/college looking to move into sales. Regular calls for internal hiring so you can move up the ladder if you have the desire.The salary was not the most competitive compared to companies hiring for similar roles in areas like Dublin but they did recently bring in an appraisal system for long-term employees to give them a chance at higher wages.

Pros

Flexible Hours, Training, Company Culture

Cons

Low Starting Salary, Weekend/Bank Holiday Work

About the people

Throughout my time to date I have been encouraged, challenged and developed more than at any other time of my career. The Senior Management truly are and are trying to develop a brand and culture that supports everyone which is no easy feat. The job most certainly isn't easy and you are expected to do your job which unfortunately doesn't suit everybody. If you are willing to do a day's work and eager to progress Salessense is the company to be.

Pros

Continuous development, Culture, Team Bonding

Development opportunities

If you're looking for a job where you can develop within and move up in your role then SalesSense is the perfect place to do it. Hard work is recognized by management. After working at SalesSense for just over 1 year, I was promoted to the role I had been working towards. The support teams are amazing and helped me every step of the way to get where I wanted to be.

Pros

development opportunities

Salessense

I've worked in Salessense for nearly 3 years and have had a very good experience with this company.During my time I have been put through different courses and training in order to help me progress within the company.After completing these courses, I then recieved a promotion within the company ( Hard work is rewarded with Salessense)

Pros

Great Colleague, Great progression opportunity's

Productive, progressive, lovely team culture, high recommended

I would highly recommend this company for its team culture and encouraging progression for determined employees. Hard work is noticed and progression and development are encouraged. Very friendly environment and an abundance of support and training opportunities.Hard work is recognised.

Pros

Abundance of encouragement and support with training opportunities

Excellent. Great company

This is a great company to work for. Great benefits and great training.Success is for the taken with Salessense, if you put in the time and effort you will be rewarded.I highly recommend it to everyone.

Pros

Progression and development

Cons

Weather

Fun & Enjoyable Place to Work

Having been working from home for near a year now I have to say working for SalesSense has been a pleasure, my TL and Senior management have been very understanding of the circumstances at the moment and have even sent us out a branded pack for working from home. You get out what you put into the role! Salary reviews each year and ongoing training and development. If your looking for a career and willing to put the work in you will fit in very well working here!

Pros

Team Events, Annual get togethers, Extra annual leave

Cons

Covid 19

A Supportive Working Environment

Management at all levels in SalesSense are extremely approachable and supportive. The office environment is non-stressful but productive at the same time. Would definitely recommend joining SalesSense if you're eager to grow your career.

Paul Dee

Excellent company to work for.Management are tremendously supportive and encouraging.Training and mentoring has been regular and constructive.Long term career development opportunities are in evidence.

Productive and Collaborative Workplace

SalesSense is a great great place to work. The staff are very welcoming and are committed to bettering each and every person within the company. I come into work everyday knowing I'm going learn something new from either a work colleague or from completing tasks during my work hours. The workplace culture and vision of the company is something that any well driven person would want to part of if you wish to better your career and I'm just glad I've been given the opportunity. I have to mention the base salary and benefits also compliment the company.

Jobs at SalesSense International

See more jobs

Rewarding, progressive and engaging place of work.

The management in the workplace are very encouraging. This allows you to use your own initiative to progress and develop in your role, and even further. I have gained invaluable experience that has promoted my growth in the work place and my confidence in every day life. The job is rewarding and the more work you put in, the more you get out of it. The office promotes an engaging and teamwork atmosphere. This makes it a very enjoyable and productive workplace to come into every day.

Progressive company

Great company to work for, there is evidence across the whole business of employee development with 90% of the management team starting their careers as a representative, I also love the training that is provided for not just the people with no experience but everyone even the more experienced. Great atmosphere and a brilliant workplace environment.

Pros

Development, working environment, progression

Cons

Working in bad weather.

Great training and good opportunities to develop

Targets were tough but achievable.Great resources and training provided. A mix of cultures across different divisions. Great coaching and development from direct line managers Over all a great place to work Great benefits ,company car and fuel card .You have a guaranteed basic salary unlike other sales company.

Intense and overworked

They build you up in training and your future colleagues! I personally witnessed aggressive approach by my rsm on the Galway Sligo team which led to some top reps having to resign this year!

Pros

Car

Cons

A lot of tall tales

Enjoyable and rewarding place to work

Salessense is a great company to work for. The people create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. The sense of team work within the company ensures there's always someone on hand to help with any queries or to help in any way they can. Opportunities advertised internally provide the opportunity to progress within the company.

Pros

Great workplace culture, opportunities to progress, extensive training programmes for management roles and company organised social events

Cons

Salary

Great Opportunities

-An excellent place to develop your career. -Great training provided with continuous support throughout employment. -Friendly work environment. -Easy to maintain a good work - life balance.

Not a great company to work for

An in ability to listen to their employees, this is a cut throat sales company, Job security if your a yes man kind of person. The minute you question or speak up your a goner.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

No long term future, contrary to the picture they paint

Never thought I would be good at sales but i love it

Iv been here over 8 moths now doing door to door sales & im happy out hitting my targets most weeks, was slow enough to start and still have odd few shakey weeks but if you work smart and put the graft in you will make decent commission. Big help when there is a promotion on as more people want to switch. I get on great with my manger, he is very fair and always keeps it positive. Enjoyed the summer bbq in gal way and im looking forward to the Christmas party next month. If you really want to get in to d2d sales than I would say go for it, salessense will give you all the training and support you need and the rest is up to you really.

Pros

Nice car and a fuel card, Good manager whos knows his stuff, good bonus when you make your sales, monday to friday so dont have to work weekends

Cons

Salary starting off was low, but did increase for me and good money when you hit bonus

Good Stepping stone

I worked with salessense for about a year found it good working out on the road dealing with customers meeting Kpi's etc.. if you are starting your career in sales I would try it out at least... very low basic so you are depending on commission there is a bit of micro managing but not as much as other reviews would lead you to believe... Management are fair enough they expect 3 per day easy enough to do if you are working smart...Low commission and chasing commission towards the end of my career with this company which was a bit Petty... But over all decent enough to work for

Pros

Car, Fuel card, Progression

Cons

Low basic, high targets for commission, Chasing commission

Great training

Started in may 2017 as fancied a career break from retail as weekends and bank holidays off, which was a welcomed change. salary and commission for every sale, my team leader gives great motivation for me to break my targets. its a great buzz! Have a company car which I use on weekends- so handy. great culture within the company made great friends in the process team and IT- highlight was the family fun day last summer where all the employees and their families got together for activities, bouncy castles the worked we were (over 700) with a bbq and drinks all day long really good to meet everyone and have the crack into the early hours- it was really appreciated. Im currently doing the training manager course internally with them, I cant stress how thankful I am for this as I am eager to progress and I know this will help me as new clients and accounts come on board.

Pros

great team culture

Cons

more bbq's!!

Hard work but worth it!

A door to door sales job is hard work but I definitely felt like salessense helped me a lot compared to other 'marketing' companies I worked for in Dublin. You get your own car and having a basic salary definitely helped take some pressure off. I used all the information they give you in your training and didn't really have any problems meeting my targets, yeah you have bad days but I would just call my manager and they would reassure me which was great to have! I moved on purely because there was no management roles available at the time due to no one leaving in a while and got offered a sales management position elsewhere.

Pros

Basic salary and support

Cons

Dublin traffic!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SalesSense International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement