SalesSense International

SalesSense International Management reviews

Ireland51 reviews
I worked with salessense for about a year found it good working out on the road dealing with customers meeting Kpi's etc.. if you are starting your career in sales I would try it out at least... very low basic so you are depending on commission there is a bit of micro managing but not as much as other reviews would lead you to believe... Management are fair enough they expect 3 per day easy enough to do if you are working smart...Low commission and chasing commission towards the end of my career with this company which was a bit Petty... But over all decent enough to work for
Pros
Car, Fuel card, Progression
Cons
Low basic, high targets for commission, Chasing commission
Management at all levels in SalesSense are extremely approachable and supportive. The office environment is non-stressful but productive at the same time. Would definitely recommend joining SalesSense if you're eager to grow your career.
Salary is a joke, no commission paid properly, management is terrible, no areas to work, if u suck up u will get leads and routes, Vodafone doesn't recognise you as a sales rep for them, company car not a perk charges every turn about, equipment shocking waste of time asking It, health and safety practices broken every day including management. Shocking company stay away if you respect yourself
Excellent company to work for.Management are tremendously supportive and encouraging.Training and mentoring has been regular and constructive.Long term career development opportunities are in evidence.
The management in the workplace are very encouraging. This allows you to use your own initiative to progress and develop in your role, and even further. I have gained invaluable experience that has promoted my growth in the work place and my confidence in every day life. The job is rewarding and the more work you put in, the more you get out of it. The office promotes an engaging and teamwork atmosphere. This makes it a very enjoyable and productive workplace to come into every day.
Very bad company to work for a lot of bully in the company the worst place I have been they are bully's and liar's my advice is to never look for a job in they tell so many lies 😡😠😠 no
This has to be the worst job you can do, from the top to the bottom managers train you to lie to customers and when you do and it comes back as a complaint you take the fall as the managers deny everything, no onfield training just a few days in an office in galway teaching you about product and pricing, pay is rubbish they stop sales on you to avoid paying commission and no explanation why, stay clear or you will have serious stress problems
Great company to work for, there is evidence across the whole business of employee development with 90% of the management team starting their careers as a representative, I also love the training that is provided for not just the people with no experience but everyone even the more experienced.
Great atmosphere and a brilliant workplace environment.
Pros
Development, working environment, progression
Cons
Working in bad weather.
Stay away, bunch off liars and like ppl say before very bad management. Read carful the comments and you’ll find anything you need. Worst experience I ever had and worst company I worked for.
Most awful company to ever have worked for!!!
Management r bullies, that love to micro - manage.....
If you have any SENSE stay away, absolute liars.....
Worse place I’ve ever worked, as previous reviews state, bullying by management is standard, managers are completely devoid of any type of professionalism, little knowledge of how to manage people, if your face fits you will be ok, however the minute you say something against the management or any of their “star” sales people you don’t stand a chance.
Doesn’t matter how desperate you are, don’t do it! Really bad employer and no opportunity to grow in the company at all, highest staff turnover I have ever seen in one place
Pros
Cons
Everything about the job and management
Very childish behaviour within the teams.
Upper management have no time for the employees or what would benefit them and the job they do.
Wages are not competitive at all and commissions (which all employees in this job rely on) are consistently wrong and more of than not, and withheld altogether with no explanation whatsoever.
Pros
Varied working hours, independance
Cons
Poor wages, commissions are rarely paid
Salessense is a great company to work for. The people create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. The sense of team work within the company ensures there's always someone on hand to help with any queries or to help in any way they can. Opportunities advertised internally provide the opportunity to progress within the company.
Pros
Great workplace culture, opportunities to progress, extensive training programmes for management roles and company organised social events
Cons
Salary
The worse place ever to work.
Management have not got a clue about what they are trying to sell or help their customers with.
If you seek advice or help with an issue you are constantly put down.

Bonus system is a joke. Changing the goal posts every month.
Pros
Cons
Bullies for management.
Bullying from management. Animals for managers. Disgusting vegabioit. Speak down to u CONSTANTLY
Who on earth hired these people? Have they even qualifications. Very very very badly run. Managers don t help at all.. unbelievable attitudes .. Disgusting.... wages a complete insult ...expected to work weekends and bank holidays for no extra wages. 10.22 an hour. ... possibly the worst place I have EVER encountered
Cons
Great place to work for.besides the car and fuel card.your manager cares deep down.i came from customer service supervisor in retail so I was always dealing with customers.training was a bit tensed with 4 exams to pass.alot of studying mprn numbers and codes for areas.i do miss working with salesense as it made a man out of me.alot of areas to cover .you start bang on the button at 12.get your self motivated for the day cold calling and call backs in the evening.would love to go back.as manager was brillent.
Pros
Management they listen and care
Cons
A door to door sales job is hard work but I definitely felt like salessense helped me a lot compared to other 'marketing' companies I worked for in Dublin. You get your own car and having a basic salary definitely helped take some pressure off. I used all the information they give you in your training and didn't really have any problems meeting my targets, yeah you have bad days but I would just call my manager and they would reassure me which was great to have! I moved on purely because there was no management roles available at the time due to no one leaving in a while and got offered a sales management position elsewhere.
Pros
Basic salary and support
Cons
Dublin traffic!
Sports days, social clubs, team days away, chicken wing friday, team culture, job progression, fun, happiness, your bonus (which you kill your self for) being treated like an actual human being- LIES! This is all the nonsense they'll tell you in your interview to make you accept the job and not one word of it is true. I've never met management who tell so many lies. Worst job I've ever had!!
Pros
not one thing
Cons
management are worst you'll ever meet
Stay away, poor management structure, poor pay and as mean spirited as I have ever witnessed.You would want to be hard pressed to join here!. Micro managed continously, you work on campaigns until that client decides otherwise so you could get shifted around quite a bit. A lot of senior staff playing the political game as they struggle daily to do what they're paid for.
You won't ever feel part of the place -just a number.

Possibly a good initial step into sales to cut you teeth on but don't expect to stay long term.
Pros
Some money coming in..
Cons
Pay, no management structure, soul less enviornment
Soul destroying job. Ppl are lovely but management must be doing new push to bully staff, I heard from other teams around the country too. Sales figures are pushed up to three a day when 1 is barely achievable most days. Car is great, our training got cut off early but we coped none the less. I know I was asked to leave because I complained about a managers behaviour to a colleague though which left me feeling that the company has no sense of ethics or morality. Good riddance.
Pros
Car
Cons
Too many to list
Motivational company to work for as a salesperson but not much progression potential for senior managers ,Very good team work within the management team
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SalesSense International. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8