SalesSense International logo

SalesSense International Management reviews

Clear
Work-life balance

Great Stepping Stone

I worked as a Customer Service and Sales Agent with SalesSense. The company offered flexible hours with shift work and the management was accommodating and let you swap shifts with other staff or take half days for important appointments such as a doctor, dentist, etc.Great training program when I first started with regular meetings with my team leader to review my stats every month and see what areas I needed improvement and further training on.Plenty of opportunities for someone fresh out of school/college looking to move into sales. Regular calls for internal hiring so you can move up the ladder if you have the desire.The salary was not the most competitive compared to companies hiring for similar roles in areas like Dublin but they did recently bring in an appraisal system for long-term employees to give them a chance at higher wages.

Pros

Flexible Hours, Training, Company Culture

Cons

Low Starting Salary, Weekend/Bank Holiday Work

About the people

Throughout my time to date I have been encouraged, challenged and developed more than at any other time of my career. The Senior Management truly are and are trying to develop a brand and culture that supports everyone which is no easy feat. The job most certainly isn't easy and you are expected to do your job which unfortunately doesn't suit everybody. If you are willing to do a day's work and eager to progress Salessense is the company to be.

Pros

Continuous development, Culture, Team Bonding

Development opportunities

If you're looking for a job where you can develop within and move up in your role then SalesSense is the perfect place to do it. Hard work is recognized by management. After working at SalesSense for just over 1 year, I was promoted to the role I had been working towards. The support teams are amazing and helped me every step of the way to get where I wanted to be.

Pros

development opportunities

Fun & Enjoyable Place to Work

Having been working from home for near a year now I have to say working for SalesSense has been a pleasure, my TL and Senior management have been very understanding of the circumstances at the moment and have even sent us out a branded pack for working from home. You get out what you put into the role! Salary reviews each year and ongoing training and development. If your looking for a career and willing to put the work in you will fit in very well working here!

Pros

Team Events, Annual get togethers, Extra annual leave

Cons

Covid 19

A shiny facade, bullying culture.

Training program is a week and content.is fairly good. Too much input from management who have little experienceVery much a boys clique Terrible commission structure Bullying/Constructive dismissal culture

Pros

Its a stopgap with an immediate start

Cons

Micro Management low pay stressful

Tereible

Absolute rubbish place i worked here for year the amount of staff turnaround was unreal u get phones calls sunday nights and expected to answer emails sundays and Saturdays terrible to work for 0% respect for staff

Pros

Cons

Never leave u alone

I am really puzzled why my previous review was removed.

If you are considering working with SalesSense, DON'T!My time here was horrendous - morale is down! Managers use bully tactics to "motivate". Staff turnover is like nothing I have seen before.You are turned into human spam, for a tiny wage and high pressure!

Pros

Na

Cons

Bad management

Deplorable

Worst company I've ever dealt with they paid when/what they like. HR department is shambles, if your looking for assistance or guidance it was never there. Personal information freely shared with other employees and former employees.

Was good for first year

Was good to work for the first year. Then there was management changes and pay changes. Thing wend down hill fast. Went on holidays for week came back to be told i was targeted for sales when on holidays. Seemed as if didn't want anyone working for them over a year

Pros

Had good manager first year

Cons

Changed pay strucuter. Made less money on bonuses

A Supportive Working Environment

Management at all levels in SalesSense are extremely approachable and supportive. The office environment is non-stressful but productive at the same time. Would definitely recommend joining SalesSense if you're eager to grow your career.

Jobs at SalesSense International

See more jobs

Salary is a joke, no commission paid properly, management is terrible, no areas to work, if u suck up u will get leads and routes, Vodafone doesn't recognise you as a sales rep for them, company car not a perk charges every turn about, equipment shocking waste of time asking It, health and safety practices broken every day including management. Shocking company stay away if you respect yourself

Paul Dee

Excellent company to work for.Management are tremendously supportive and encouraging.Training and mentoring has been regular and constructive.Long term career development opportunities are in evidence.

Rewarding, progressive and engaging place of work.

The management in the workplace are very encouraging. This allows you to use your own initiative to progress and develop in your role, and even further. I have gained invaluable experience that has promoted my growth in the work place and my confidence in every day life. The job is rewarding and the more work you put in, the more you get out of it. The office promotes an engaging and teamwork atmosphere. This makes it a very enjoyable and productive workplace to come into every day.

Terrible company to work for

Very bad company to work for a lot of bully in the company the worst place I have been they are bully's and liar's my advice is to never look for a job in they tell so many lies 😡😠😠 no

Torture

This has to be the worst job you can do, from the top to the bottom managers train you to lie to customers and when you do and it comes back as a complaint you take the fall as the managers deny everything, no onfield training just a few days in an office in galway teaching you about product and pricing, pay is rubbish they stop sales on you to avoid paying commission and no explanation why, stay clear or you will have serious stress problems

Progressive company

Great company to work for, there is evidence across the whole business of employee development with 90% of the management team starting their careers as a representative, I also love the training that is provided for not just the people with no experience but everyone even the more experienced. Great atmosphere and a brilliant workplace environment.

Pros

Development, working environment, progression

Cons

Working in bad weather.

What a bunch of liars!!

Stay away, bunch off liars and like ppl say before very bad management. Read carful the comments and you’ll find anything you need. Worst experience I ever had and worst company I worked for.

Liars & bullies

Most awful company to ever have worked for!!! Management r bullies, that love to micro - manage..... If you have any SENSE stay away, absolute liars.....

Stay well clear of dundalk office

Worse place I’ve ever worked, as previous reviews state, bullying by management is standard, managers are completely devoid of any type of professionalism, little knowledge of how to manage people, if your face fits you will be ok, however the minute you say something against the management or any of their “star” sales people you don’t stand a chance. Doesn’t matter how desperate you are, don’t do it! Really bad employer and no opportunity to grow in the company at all, highest staff turnover I have ever seen in one place

Pros

Cons

Everything about the job and management

Not a place to start a career

Very childish behaviour within the teams. Upper management have no time for the employees or what would benefit them and the job they do. Wages are not competitive at all and commissions (which all employees in this job rely on) are consistently wrong and more of than not, and withheld altogether with no explanation whatsoever.

Pros

Varied working hours, independance

Cons

Poor wages, commissions are rarely paid

Enjoyable and rewarding place to work

Salessense is a great company to work for. The people create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. The sense of team work within the company ensures there's always someone on hand to help with any queries or to help in any way they can. Opportunities advertised internally provide the opportunity to progress within the company.

Pros

Great workplace culture, opportunities to progress, extensive training programmes for management roles and company organised social events

Cons

Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SalesSense International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement