SalesSense International Management reviews

Terrible company to work for
Intern (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth23 October 2019
Very bad company to work for a lot of bully in the company the worst place I have been they are bully's and liar's my advice is to never look for a job in they tell so many lies 😡😠😠 no
Torture
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sligo12 October 2019
This has to be the worst job you can do, from the top to the bottom managers train you to lie to customers and when you do and it comes back as a complaint you take the fall as the managers deny everything, no onfield training just a few days in an office in galway teaching you about product and pricing, pay is rubbish they stop sales on you to avoid paying commission and no explanation why, stay clear or you will have serious stress problems
Progressive company
RSM (Current Employee) –  Wexford7 October 2019
Great company to work for, there is evidence across the whole business of employee development with 90% of the management team starting their careers as a representative, I also love the training that is provided for not just the people with no experience but everyone even the more experienced.
Great atmosphere and a brilliant workplace environment.
Pros
Development, working environment, progression
Cons
Working in bad weather.
What a bunch of liars!!
Sales Executive Residential Field Sales (Former Employee) –  Galway4 October 2019
Stay away, bunch off liars and like ppl say before very bad management. Read carful the comments and you’ll find anything you need. Worst experience I ever had and worst company I worked for.
Liars & bullies
Past employee (Former Employee) –  Ireland6 August 2019
Most awful company to ever have worked for!!!
Management r bullies, that love to micro - manage.....
If you have any SENSE stay away, absolute liars.....
Stay well clear of dundalk office
Sales (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth29 July 2019
Worse place I’ve ever worked, as previous reviews state, bullying by management is standard, managers are completely devoid of any type of professionalism, little knowledge of how to manage people, if your face fits you will be ok, however the minute you say something against the management or any of their “star” sales people you don’t stand a chance.
Doesn’t matter how desperate you are, don’t do it! Really bad employer and no opportunity to grow in the company at all, highest staff turnover I have ever seen in one place
Pros
Cons
Everything about the job and management
Enjoyable and rewarding place to work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Galway17 July 2019
Salessense is a great company to work for. The people create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. The sense of team work within the company ensures there's always someone on hand to help with any queries or to help in any way they can. Opportunities advertised internally provide the opportunity to progress within the company.
Pros
Great workplace culture, opportunities to progress, extensive training programmes for management roles and company organised social events
Cons
Salary
No stars if I could.
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth30 June 2019
The worse place ever to work.
Management have not got a clue about what they are trying to sell or help their customers with.
If you seek advice or help with an issue you are constantly put down.
Bonus system is a joke. Changing the goal posts every month.
Pros
Cons
Bullies for management.
very disappointing
customer service and sales agent (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth26 April 2019
very disappointed with my experience in SalesSense International. Very mean spirited managment. You go the extra mile and nothing is appreciated. Everything is just expected. Impossible to book holidays. Expected to do on call at nights after working a full days shift which is not legal. No incentives, was told Id be working my fair share of weekends, ended up working nearly every weekend for no extra pay. Forced to work bank holidays for an extra days holiday that you can never take. Managment have their favourites. Salary very poor and bonus non existent. I question some of the managment staffs ability to fulfill their roles. If you have a grievance it is dismissed or ignored. Very poor training for job role and no help when large problems arise. Stay clear from the place, you would want to be very badly stuck to work here. Must work 1 months notice when you leave. ridiculous!
Pros
staff are lovely
Cons
managment, salary, culture of dictatorship
Desperate
Agent (Former Employee) –  Agent1 April 2019
Bullying from management. Animals for managers. Disgusting vegabioit. Speak down to u CONSTANTLY
Who on earth hired these people? Have they even qualifications. Very very very badly run. Managers don t help at all.. unbelievable attitudes .. Disgusting.... wages a complete insult ...expected to work weekends and bank holidays for no extra wages. 10.22 an hour. ... possibly the worst place I have EVER encountered
Good Stepping stone
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 November 2018
I worked with salessense for about a year found it good working out on the road dealing with customers meeting Kpi's etc.. if you are starting your career in sales I would try it out at least... very low basic so you are depending on commission there is a bit of micro managing but not as much as other reviews would lead you to believe... Management are fair enough they expect 3 per day easy enough to do if you are working smart...Low commission and chasing commission towards the end of my career with this company which was a bit Petty... But over all decent enough to work for
Pros
Car, Fuel card, Progression
Cons
Low basic, high targets for commission, Chasing commission
Excellent place a dream to work for
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kildare22 August 2018
Great place to work for.besides the car and fuel card.your manager cares deep down.i came from customer service supervisor in retail so I was always dealing with customers.training was a bit tensed with 4 exams to pass.alot of studying mprn numbers and codes for areas.i do miss working with salesense as it made a man out of me.alot of areas to cover .you start bang on the button at 12.get your self motivated for the day cold calling and call backs in the evening.would love to go back.as manager was brillent.
Pros
Management they listen and care
Hard work but worth it!
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  South Dublin, County Dublin30 July 2018
A door to door sales job is hard work but I definitely felt like salessense helped me a lot compared to other 'marketing' companies I worked for in Dublin. You get your own car and having a basic salary definitely helped take some pressure off. I used all the information they give you in your training and didn't really have any problems meeting my targets, yeah you have bad days but I would just call my manager and they would reassure me which was great to have! I moved on purely because there was no management roles available at the time due to no one leaving in a while and got offered a sales management position elsewhere.
Pros
Basic salary and support
Cons
Dublin traffic!
bullying and harassment
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth12 June 2018
Sports days, social clubs, team days away, chicken wing friday, team culture, job progression, fun, happiness, your bonus (which you kill your self for) being treated like an actual human being- LIES! This is all the nonsense they'll tell you in your interview to make you accept the job and not one word of it is true. I've never met management who tell so many lies. Worst job I've ever had!!
Pros
not one thing
Cons
management are worst you'll ever meet
Considering Salesense?
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 June 2018
Stay away, poor management structure, poor pay and as mean spirited as I have ever witnessed.You would want to be hard pressed to join here!. Micro managed continously, you work on campaigns until that client decides otherwise so you could get shifted around quite a bit. A lot of senior staff playing the political game as they struggle daily to do what they're paid for.
You won't ever feel part of the place -just a number.
Possibly a good initial step into sales to cut you teeth on but don't expect to stay long term.
Pros
Some money coming in..
Cons
Pay, no management structure, soul less enviornment
Former employee
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 April 2018
Soul destroying job. Ppl are lovely but management must be doing new push to bully staff, I heard from other teams around the country too. Sales figures are pushed up to three a day when 1 is barely achievable most days. Car is great, our training got cut off early but we coped none the less. I know I was asked to leave because I complained about a managers behaviour to a colleague though which left me feeling that the company has no sense of ethics or morality. Good riddance.
Pros
Car
Cons
Too many to list
Regional Sales Manager for Bord Gais Business Team (Former Employee) –  Leinater5 March 2018
Motivational company to work for as a salesperson but not much progression potential for senior managers ,Very good team work within the management team
Poor management and full of empty promises
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin26 November 2017
*Poor management
*own little group that make you feel isolated
*never one work night out to get to know the team even though they say this is a regular thing
*Make you travel to dundalk every month or so for 10am without pay even though office is two hours from my home.
* Hold car over you like it's a big deal
*Silly targets which no one makes and if you do amazingly you still never hit them .
*No training as stated and staff turn over is ridiculous.
Could go on for ever with the list
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Stay clear !!!
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 November 2017
Extremely bad company to work for and very badly run.
Targets are extremely high and nobody hits them .
The give you a car and hold it against you and .
They say they have work nights out bit they never do or meet for chicken nights . Have not been to 9ne and i worked there for a year .
Pros
None .
Cons
All the others couldn't be real reviews.
Field Sales Rep - Vodafone (Current Employee) –  Dublin30 October 2017
Of all of us that did the training together, I believe only one of 5 remains in the company, as everyone else has left, within a few weeks of starting too. I saw two managers and numerous staff fired in the time I was there, which was not long.

Company is very badly run, money is low. Nobody ever hits target, they give you a car and an old phone and hold it over your head like you're on some great package. Staff turnover is shockingly high.

They say they have staff nights out but we never even meet as a team so that literally never happens. Strange company.

Oh and watch out for the clause, that if you quit, you have to drop the car to either Dublin or Galway, or they dock your last paycheck.
Pros
Decent car
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SalesSense International. Our community is ready to answer.

SalesSense International Reviews by Location