SalesSense International logo

SalesSense International Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

Great Stepping Stone

I worked as a Customer Service and Sales Agent with SalesSense. The company offered flexible hours with shift work and the management was accommodating and let you swap shifts with other staff or take half days for important appointments such as a doctor, dentist, etc.Great training program when I first started with regular meetings with my team leader to review my stats every month and see what areas I needed improvement and further training on.Plenty of opportunities for someone fresh out of school/college looking to move into sales. Regular calls for internal hiring so you can move up the ladder if you have the desire.The salary was not the most competitive compared to companies hiring for similar roles in areas like Dublin but they did recently bring in an appraisal system for long-term employees to give them a chance at higher wages.

Pros

Flexible Hours, Training, Company Culture

Cons

Low Starting Salary, Weekend/Bank Holiday Work

Bord Gais

Had 2 good years working on the bord gais team. Good money and plenty of opportunities there for the people who want them. Alot of support, great team and well looked after throughout the pandemic which was reassuring.

Pros

good commission and company car was great to have

Cons

Maybe more team meetings after restrictions would be good

Sales rep

As someone who was quite new to door to door sales and with no sales experience I knew it would be a challenge. I had a friend that worked in salessense and who recommended it to me as I was looking for a job. Door to door sales can be hard work, you are working on your own alot and need to be very focused as there are targets to hit. I am hitting my targets most weeks and the buzz from that is unreal. Theres a salary and you have a car & the real money is made in the commission - if you are making your sales you are making good money. Overall I would say not a bad place to work, manager is nice guy and I am hoping to progress here myself into a business role. would recommend for someone who wants a job in sales

Pros

Car and good commission. Paid through lockdown when we couldnt work

Cons

work on your own alot, targets to hit

Amazing Place To Work

I am working in SalesSense 2 years as a recruitment executive. I came into the business with no experience and was given the amazing opportunity to develop as a recruiter. The training and support are next to none and I still receive continuous support in developing my skills throughout the business. The company have fully supported my progression providing courses and 121 training. My job is very rewarding onboarding new candidates and seeing them grow within the company like myself. The benefits are great with private health care, pension plan and our annual appraisal. What stands out the most to me since I started working here is how much you are valued from the Management team and Senior Management team.

Pros

Delevopment, upskilling, continous support

Cons

Missing the Chicken Wing Fridays since Covid

Excellent. Great company

This is a great company to work for. Great benefits and great training.Success is for the taken with Salessense, if you put in the time and effort you will be rewarded.I highly recommend it to everyone.

Pros

Progression and development

Cons

Weather

Fun & Enjoyable Place to Work

Having been working from home for near a year now I have to say working for SalesSense has been a pleasure, my TL and Senior management have been very understanding of the circumstances at the moment and have even sent us out a branded pack for working from home. You get out what you put into the role! Salary reviews each year and ongoing training and development. If your looking for a career and willing to put the work in you will fit in very well working here!

Pros

Team Events, Annual get togethers, Extra annual leave

Cons

Covid 19

Was good for first year

Was good to work for the first year. Then there was management changes and pay changes. Thing wend down hill fast. Went on holidays for week came back to be told i was targeted for sales when on holidays. Seemed as if didn't want anyone working for them over a year

Pros

Had good manager first year

Cons

Changed pay strucuter. Made less money on bonuses

Salary is a joke, no commission paid properly, management is terrible, no areas to work, if u suck up u will get leads and routes, Vodafone doesn't recognise you as a sales rep for them, company car not a perk charges every turn about, equipment shocking waste of time asking It, health and safety practices broken every day including management. Shocking company stay away if you respect yourself

Productive and Collaborative Workplace

SalesSense is a great great place to work. The staff are very welcoming and are committed to bettering each and every person within the company. I come into work everyday knowing I'm going learn something new from either a work colleague or from completing tasks during my work hours. The workplace culture and vision of the company is something that any well driven person would want to part of if you wish to better your career and I'm just glad I've been given the opportunity. I have to mention the base salary and benefits also compliment the company.

Not a place to start a career

Very childish behaviour within the teams. Upper management have no time for the employees or what would benefit them and the job they do. Wages are not competitive at all and commissions (which all employees in this job rely on) are consistently wrong and more of than not, and withheld altogether with no explanation whatsoever.

Pros

Varied working hours, independance

Cons

Poor wages, commissions are rarely paid

Jobs at SalesSense International

See more jobs

Great training and good opportunities to develop

Targets were tough but achievable.Great resources and training provided. A mix of cultures across different divisions. Great coaching and development from direct line managers Over all a great place to work Great benefits ,company car and fuel card .You have a guaranteed basic salary unlike other sales company.

Enjoyable and rewarding place to work

Salessense is a great company to work for. The people create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. The sense of team work within the company ensures there's always someone on hand to help with any queries or to help in any way they can. Opportunities advertised internally provide the opportunity to progress within the company.

Pros

Great workplace culture, opportunities to progress, extensive training programmes for management roles and company organised social events

Cons

Salary

Good company

Good company to work for. Good training, fair and consistent. The earning potential is good here if you are hitting target but the commission structure allows you to earn commission even if you don't hit target. Its fair enough. You have a guaranteed basic salary unlike the last company I worked for.

Pros

compnay car & good earning potential

Cons

d2d sales can be hard work

Great company for progression

A great place to work , you really feel part of a team. Good basic salary and uncapped commission. A great manager that cares. Not being micro managed .

Pros

Car, fuel card, progression and training

very disappointing

very disappointed with my experience in SalesSense International. Very mean spirited managment. You go the extra mile and nothing is appreciated. Everything is just expected. Impossible to book holidays. Expected to do on call at nights after working a full days shift which is not legal. No incentives, was told Id be working my fair share of weekends, ended up working nearly every weekend for no extra pay. Forced to work bank holidays for an extra days holiday that you can never take. Managment have their favourites. Salary very poor and bonus non existent. I question some of the managment staffs ability to fulfill their roles. If you have a grievance it is dismissed or ignored. Very poor training for job role and no help when large problems arise. Stay clear from the place, you would want to be very badly stuck to work here. Must work 1 months notice when you leave. ridiculous!

Pros

staff are lovely

Cons

managment, salary, culture of dictatorship

Entry level employment

Going door to door selling broadband and TV contracts to residential clients. Not for everyone as involves lots of rejection and requires self discipline as you are a lone worker.

Pros

flexible and challenging

Cons

not easy in adverse weather. high staff turnover

Never thought I would be good at sales but i love it

Iv been here over 8 moths now doing door to door sales & im happy out hitting my targets most weeks, was slow enough to start and still have odd few shakey weeks but if you work smart and put the graft in you will make decent commission. Big help when there is a promotion on as more people want to switch. I get on great with my manger, he is very fair and always keeps it positive. Enjoyed the summer bbq in gal way and im looking forward to the Christmas party next month. If you really want to get in to d2d sales than I would say go for it, salessense will give you all the training and support you need and the rest is up to you really.

Pros

Nice car and a fuel card, Good manager whos knows his stuff, good bonus when you make your sales, monday to friday so dont have to work weekends

Cons

Salary starting off was low, but did increase for me and good money when you hit bonus

Good Stepping stone

I worked with salessense for about a year found it good working out on the road dealing with customers meeting Kpi's etc.. if you are starting your career in sales I would try it out at least... very low basic so you are depending on commission there is a bit of micro managing but not as much as other reviews would lead you to believe... Management are fair enough they expect 3 per day easy enough to do if you are working smart...Low commission and chasing commission towards the end of my career with this company which was a bit Petty... But over all decent enough to work for

Pros

Car, Fuel card, Progression

Cons

Low basic, high targets for commission, Chasing commission

Great training

Started in may 2017 as fancied a career break from retail as weekends and bank holidays off, which was a welcomed change. salary and commission for every sale, my team leader gives great motivation for me to break my targets. its a great buzz! Have a company car which I use on weekends- so handy. great culture within the company made great friends in the process team and IT- highlight was the family fun day last summer where all the employees and their families got together for activities, bouncy castles the worked we were (over 700) with a bbq and drinks all day long really good to meet everyone and have the crack into the early hours- it was really appreciated. Im currently doing the training manager course internally with them, I cant stress how thankful I am for this as I am eager to progress and I know this will help me as new clients and accounts come on board.

Pros

great team culture

Cons

more bbq's!!

Hard work but worth it!

A door to door sales job is hard work but I definitely felt like salessense helped me a lot compared to other 'marketing' companies I worked for in Dublin. You get your own car and having a basic salary definitely helped take some pressure off. I used all the information they give you in your training and didn't really have any problems meeting my targets, yeah you have bad days but I would just call my manager and they would reassure me which was great to have! I moved on purely because there was no management roles available at the time due to no one leaving in a while and got offered a sales management position elsewhere.

Pros

Basic salary and support

Cons

Dublin traffic!

Low wages but made life long friends

Great people to work with lots of lifetime friends made. But unfortunately money very low for the work put in to getting the job done. With very little thanks or benefits. Commission non existent any excuse to reduce it.

Pros

Great friendships

Cons

Low wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SalesSense International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement