SalesSense International

SalesSense International Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland53 reviews
Targets were tough but achievable.Great resources and training provided. A mix of cultures across different divisions. Great coaching and development from direct line managers

Over all a great place to work

Great benefits ,company car and fuel card .You have a guaranteed basic salary unlike other sales company.
Was good to work for the first year. Then there was management changes and pay changes. Thing wend down hill fast. Went on holidays for week came back to be told i was targeted for sales when on holidays. Seemed as if didn't want anyone working for them over a year
Pros
Had good manager first year
Cons
Changed pay strucuter. Made less money on bonuses
Salary is a joke, no commission paid properly, management is terrible, no areas to work, if u suck up u will get leads and routes, Vodafone doesn't recognise you as a sales rep for them, company car not a perk charges every turn about, equipment shocking waste of time asking It, health and safety practices broken every day including management. Shocking company stay away if you respect yourself
SalesSense is a great great place to work. The staff are very welcoming and are committed to bettering each and every person within the company. I come into work everyday knowing I'm going learn something new from either a work colleague or from completing tasks during my work hours. The workplace culture and vision of the company is something that any well driven person would want to part of if you wish to better your career and I'm just glad I've been given the opportunity. I have to mention the base salary and benefits also compliment the company.
Very childish behaviour within the teams.
Upper management have no time for the employees or what would benefit them and the job they do.
Wages are not competitive at all and commissions (which all employees in this job rely on) are consistently wrong and more of than not, and withheld altogether with no explanation whatsoever.
Pros
Varied working hours, independance
Cons
Poor wages, commissions are rarely paid
Salessense is a great company to work for. The people create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. The sense of team work within the company ensures there's always someone on hand to help with any queries or to help in any way they can. Opportunities advertised internally provide the opportunity to progress within the company.
Pros
Great workplace culture, opportunities to progress, extensive training programmes for management roles and company organised social events
Cons
Salary
Good company to work for. Good training, fair and consistent. The earning potential is good here if you are hitting target but the commission structure allows you to earn commission even if you don't hit target. Its fair enough. You have a guaranteed basic salary unlike the last company I worked for.
Pros
compnay car & good earning potential
Cons
d2d sales can be hard work
A great place to work , you really feel part of a team.
Good basic salary and uncapped commission.
A great manager that cares.

Not being micro managed .
Pros
Car, fuel card, progression and training
very disappointed with my experience in SalesSense International. Very mean spirited managment. You go the extra mile and nothing is appreciated. Everything is just expected. Impossible to book holidays. Expected to do on call at nights after working a full days shift which is not legal. No incentives, was told Id be working my fair share of weekends, ended up working nearly every weekend for no extra pay. Forced to work bank holidays for an extra days holiday that you can never take. Managment have their favourites. Salary very poor and bonus non existent. I question some of the managment staffs ability to fulfill their roles. If you have a grievance it is dismissed or ignored. Very poor training for job role and no help when large problems arise. Stay clear from the place, you would want to be very badly stuck to work here. Must work 1 months notice when you leave. ridiculous!
Pros
staff are lovely
Cons
managment, salary, culture of dictatorship
Going door to door selling broadband and TV contracts to residential clients. Not for everyone as involves lots of rejection and requires self discipline as you are a lone worker.
Pros
flexible and challenging
Cons
not easy in adverse weather. high staff turnover
Iv been here over 8 moths now doing door to door sales & im happy out hitting my targets most weeks, was slow enough to start and still have odd few shakey weeks but if you work smart and put the graft in you will make decent commission. Big help when there is a promotion on as more people want to switch. I get on great with my manger, he is very fair and always keeps it positive. Enjoyed the summer bbq in gal way and im looking forward to the Christmas party next month. If you really want to get in to d2d sales than I would say go for it, salessense will give you all the training and support you need and the rest is up to you really.
Pros
Nice car and a fuel card, Good manager whos knows his stuff, good bonus when you make your sales, monday to friday so dont have to work weekends
Cons
Salary starting off was low, but did increase for me and good money when you hit bonus
I worked with salessense for about a year found it good working out on the road dealing with customers meeting Kpi's etc.. if you are starting your career in sales I would try it out at least... very low basic so you are depending on commission there is a bit of micro managing but not as much as other reviews would lead you to believe... Management are fair enough they expect 3 per day easy enough to do if you are working smart...Low commission and chasing commission towards the end of my career with this company which was a bit Petty... But over all decent enough to work for
Pros
Car, Fuel card, Progression
Cons
Low basic, high targets for commission, Chasing commission
Started in may 2017 as fancied a career break from retail as weekends and bank holidays off, which was a welcomed change. salary and commission for every sale, my team leader gives great motivation for me to break my targets. its a great buzz!
Have a company car which I use on weekends- so handy. great culture within the company made great friends in the process team and IT- highlight was the family fun day last summer where all the employees and their families got together for activities, bouncy castles the worked we were (over 700) with a bbq and drinks all day long really good to meet everyone and have the crack into the early hours- it was really appreciated. Im currently doing the training manager course internally with them, I cant stress how thankful I am for this as I am eager to progress and I know this will help me as new clients and accounts come on board.
Pros
great team culture
Cons
more bbq's!!
A door to door sales job is hard work but I definitely felt like salessense helped me a lot compared to other 'marketing' companies I worked for in Dublin. You get your own car and having a basic salary definitely helped take some pressure off. I used all the information they give you in your training and didn't really have any problems meeting my targets, yeah you have bad days but I would just call my manager and they would reassure me which was great to have! I moved on purely because there was no management roles available at the time due to no one leaving in a while and got offered a sales management position elsewhere.
Pros
Basic salary and support
Cons
Dublin traffic!
Great people to work with lots of lifetime friends made. But unfortunately money very low for the work put in to getting the job done. With very little thanks or benefits. Commission non existent any excuse to reduce it.
Pros
Great friendships
Cons
Low wages
Worked in this company for about 9 months and I have done a couple of other sales roles, I thought the training was good and I did get alot of help from my manager. The salary is a bit low starting off but you can earn decent commission as well. You are working on your own a lot and you dont get to meet your team often only the odd team meeting, I would have liked to felt more as part of a team but the company did organise monthly get together s too in few different locations, I went to one and it was nice to meet other people from the company. Overall a good company if you want to start off in sales, salary is low starting but you do a car as well.
Pros
car
Cons
low salary starting
As field sales companies go I would say Sales sense are probably the best I worked for. You always were paid your wages on time. They had good incentives. Hours can be tough but thats what you need to suceed in door2door. Area management they are good. I found conference calls very good to find out how others were getting on in sales and to get advise.
Pros
Good basic, well organized
Cons
Sales targets, long hours
Have been working at SalesSense for over a year and have been really enjoying it! Co-workers are very friendly and you're never short on support when it's needed!