Salmons Centra Monread Road Naas

Salmons Centra Monread Road Naas Employee Reviews

Demanding job
Can be a very demanding job especially with the manager but help build a lot of character and a natural instinct of hard work which benefits me in my new job. Staff are very friendly and the owners are very polite and take good care of their staff with very good wages. You have to be hard skinned going into this place but if you’re willing to put in hard work in a very busy environment you will learn a great deal.
Pros
Polite Co.Workers
Cons
Can be over demanding
Loved working here
I worked here for 11 months and loved every minute of it. Staff are all so friendly. Man anger can be strict but all in order to run his store well. Will always accommodate you if issues with work. Owners are so nice. Pay is great. Hours are great. Store is so clean and food from deli is the best I have ever worked round.
Only flaw I have with the place is having to pay for your own lunch. But Christmas party at the end of the year more than makes up for that.

Overall an excellent place to work
Pros
Friendly staff, flexible hours, great money
Cons
Pay for own lunch
So bad to work for. Hated going to work. Never felt welcome and noticed there's always new staff in here.
Very strick to the point where I felt uncomfortable. Rude and impolite most days. Management are snobs also no work benefits like no free lunch or discounts you even have to pay for your own Christmas party. Disaster to work for.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salmons Centra Monread Road Naas. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7