SAR SECURITY

SAR SECURITY Employee Reviews

Ireland29 reviews
Don't recommended
On interview they lied me, got completely different site, not toilet on the site, not cantine, but you have to standing 12h on the street eaven if is raining. Better forgot the name of this company SAR
Hi me and two other working outside but they don’t provide any equipment and I having experience with Mcr / sar long enough . They are really bed .
I tall what . They really bad management, not equipment, missing hours , not well paid, they funny think is really short notice and the expect you good to work and if don’t agree they will punish you . So I am hoping someone will help us to have our rights.
Bad company
Not looking after the staff at all Low salary not giving enough hours so person cant meet the expenses sending too far from home not good company..
As a security guard, job was nice, Pay was ok, There was nothing much to do except patrolling the site every hour. Management was great they always look after their employees.
Management very poor
Badly run company by Senior managers that don’t care about employees. Proper rates not paid, bank holidays, overtime ratesRing or email they will just ignore you. You complain your hours will be reduced, guys leaving one site to go straight to another ? H&Safety doesn’t exist
Pros
Fellow workers
Cons
Bullying Culture throughout the company from the Top Down
Work college's are great .only problem is anything to do with management and payrol roster department and wagesis a joke
Good to get a start in security as they would hire a goat to work .
They do not pay you anything you are entitled to essentially try to get you to work every day then Rob you

Management are a bloody joke
Pros
Not much
Cons
The worst company i have ever worked for, EVER.
An absolute joke of a company, no uniform, no overtime, no travel expenses, no extra pay or day in lieu for working a bank holiday, no HR or manager help
Pros
Cons
Lots
Stay a way
Working in hospital, long hours work, job is hard and so many times personal injuries at work never paid , pay is minimum and never right alweys have to wait so long for paid for hours I worked, for what you deal with you got paid minimum wage
Pros
No pros
Cons
Minimum wage, no uniform, long time to get wages sorted
Worst company ever to get a government contract and that's saying something
Stay on social welfare . Missing hours every week on pay slip . No one responsible. Want you to work with minimum notice but forget to pay you for it . Supply your own uniform . Only time you see management is when a camera is on site .no one knows who is in charge .HR doesn't exist .Roster man is a special kind of ....
Pros
Cons
Too numerous to list
NEVER EVER work for this company...
Dont ever work for sar,
There is no advancement.

The sunday premium is 25 cent /ph (is counted as a seperate Payment).

you will be sent to location very far away without travel.

Roster will send you "updated rosters" several times throughout the week.

DONT ACCEPT THE HOSPITAL WORK IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TRAINING.

There is no communication between the different departments so don't be suprised if you get yelled at.

IF you Do work for them , It is okay to say NO and negotiate the contract and ask for a permanent position.

If you need to travel, only travel around 30 minutes away, Don't accept any site that is further away such as Dublin (if they ask for you to take the bus, ask will they pay for travel?)

The Payroll has issues with calculating so make sure to calculate your hours and make sure you get the right amount of Pay owed.

Seriously...

dont work for them.

work for anyone else......
Pros
you may get money....
Cons
A lot.
Bad company, all they tell are lies
Dont care about you, you are just a number, they just keep on lying and stalling. I would advise to stay away from this company and contact authorities if they are being dodgy about your employee rights.
Pros
long hours if you want more money
Cons
everything else
Dreadful experience - horrible company with no respect for their staff
I've worked for this company (which is just a joke) for 4 months and I've never been treated in such a bad way!! No day off, payslip wrong every time, no help from managers. Absolutely a place to avoid!!
Pros
Cons
the entire company
Top company
I worked for this company for over 5 years I never had any issues,management, office staff wages no problems whatsoever.always very good to deal with very understanding and Approachable. I was often rang and asked to cover a shift if someone had rang in sick, but never had an issue if I couldn't,if I could I would.I'd work with this company or any of the people in it without any hesitation.
Administration
S.A.R Administration is very bed and rude ..they dont care about You...send you very far away...every day...
Every day new site... Specialy roaster team...Mr Afzal
Cons
Sending you new place... Dont care you
Scumbags to work for
They ring you on you're day off "telling" you that you have to do a shift and only give you 3 hours notice of it. Example-You get the phone call at 3 or 4 in the evening and they expect you to work that night at 7 and to do a 12 hour shift and if you refuse they threaten you by saying stuff like not renewing you're contract. You're also expected to travel all over Dublin and beyond for you're shifts and with no travel expenses paid. You're roster is always been changed. No respect given to you. You're just a number. You don't get a permanent location for work and are expected to travel to sites for each shift. Example-Tallaght on Monday. Blanchardstown on Tuesday. Naas on Wednesday.
Pros
Cons
No job security. No roster. No travel expenses
Decent
Pay is every 2 weeks i always get paid on time and right. I usually fmdont get moved from site to site unless somebody calls sick. They have a lot of government contracts hospitals etc.
Pros
Calls you to make sure your ok for the shift
Cons
Sore back from standing all day
They only use you
I worked for this so called company in Ennis,Co.Clare for about a month. I left when I wasn't getting paid. I never met a supervisor from when I started to the day I finished. My position was a cleaner .
No go area.
By a country mile the worst company I've ever worked for! Poor management wages constantly wrong anytime you call head office with a problem they send you round in a circle. This company also doesn't honour TUPE . STAY AWAY!
Pros
Cons
Where do I start
Boring work but easy money (sometimes)
often threatened by staff about being fired. No consistent hours. No communication between departments (Roster, Payroll, Human Resources etc)
Often fail to pay your wages fully. Roster can get changed 3-5 times a WEEK with no warning.

I have yet to find a single person who likes this company. (I’ve spoken to many present and past employees and contactors)
Pros
No experience required to join
Cons
Very poor communication between management and staff (office workers)
Your replaceable
staff is unfriendly and very unhelpful especially when money is involved.
No benefits,

moved from site to site,

was told my a manager that if im not happy i can be replaced.

Does not know how to treat staff,

doesn't give staff ANY training.

I could go on and on..
Pros
Cons
the whole company is a con
No equality
worst company I have ever worked for. The management is very bad never there when you need them, they always useless .They treat staff no respect at all,wage is always wrong every week, there is nothing at all good I can say about this company full of cons. I advise you stay away from this company at all cost.
And useless it's best way to keep away from this company