Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,605 reviews
Schneider provides a great work\life balance and because of this, the atmosphere in the work place and the environment in which we work is of great quality
Melhor empresa q já trabalhei tudo era bom na empresa a chefia a refeição
At time of interviews, I was told that I would have the opportunity to work 4 10 hr days and have 3 day weekends. In a little over 3 years, I would only have to take 1 hand out of my pocket to count the number of 3 day weekends that I have had. Most weeks are 12 hrs Monday through Thursday, 8 hours Friday and Saturday and 5 hours every 3rd Sunday. When I left due to " a difference in management style" the emotion I felt was relief, like just ripping of the bandage.
Pros
lots of ot if you're a glutton for punishment
Cons
lots of ot, absolutely no encouragement or support from upper management, 3 breaks of 10 minute in a 10 hour shift
Too much of internal politics. If you are in good books of manager then you are job is secure. Their HR is useless.
The 2nd level management is very confused. They don't know what needs to be done
SE offers a modern and supportive work environment. The work relationship is trust based and performance is honoured. Work at home is feasible and the company tries to build agile management structures.
Bonne intégration avec le personnel, Bonne période de formation.
Pros
Horaires de travail
Cons
pas de cantine
Very decent people and the place is improving with their facilities. I'm still working at Schneider Electric and would like to have a parttime job due to the financial crisis.
Difilcutades del proceso de pago muy tardado muchas veces
Pros
Buena empresa
Cons
Preferencias personales y Elitista
Loved working at Schneider people there was great my supervisor was great ..good pay loved the 3 day weekends.. however I felt let down .was in the process of being hired full time had my I interview and filled all my paperwork out and waited well apparently an email that got sent out I never got so it was never filled out instead of the hr coming to me to let me know what the hold up was they let me go said that they sent the email out and it was on me but I never got the email
Pros
Good pay 3 day weekends sometimes
Cons
Poor human resource
Etant de journée du fait de mon alternance, j'avais les horaires variables.
Le personnel est super accueillant, les responsables ouverts et à l'écoute. Le coté humain n'est pas oublié... Il fait même partie des 5 "mantras" Schneider.

La direction, bien que distante, reste bienveillante et communique bien sur les activités de l'entreprise.

Côté apprentissage c'est une belle expérience. Les salariés sont très ouverts et aiment partager.

Message pour les prochains alternants : Il faut oser poser des questions pour que tout fonctionne bien!
Pros
Ce, horaires de journée variables, bon esprit
De bon postes, travail agréables, environnement agréable.
Pros
Horaires
Cons
Pas d'avantages en nature
Management and HR are toxic. Safety is only important when there is a visit or when it's used as an excuse to get rid / demote an employee that has "fallen of grace". HR disregards employee's concerns and reports of harassment, drug abuse and safety procedures. Management treats hourly employees as expendable. Corporate values are not part of the plant culture.
Pros
competitive salary
Cons
nepotism, disregards for employee's safety, feedback and formal complaints
After a very long years at this place I lost all my life for nothing it is place that have discrimination and unfair evaluation for any one work clear and clean only low people will be at top
Joining this company as an intern gave me a plenty of opportunities to grow technically and professionally. It has a good work culture and employee friendly policies.
É uma Empresa que dá mais valor em sua cultura ao executivo com perfil internacional, apesar de oportunidades na área técnica, se restringem no máximo a gerências intermediárias, para ascender a funções estratégicas se dá preferência ao perfil mais comercial, com bom relacionamento político interno e domínio da língua inglesa.

Isto pode se tornar um problema ao tratar pessoas técnicas de perfil arrojados como operacional ou no máximo tático, onde pessoas nem sempre tão bem preparadas tecnicamente, más com trâmite político ascendem a funções estratégicas, neste sentido a Engenharia fica em um segundo plano em relação a Gestão e pode facilitar a criação de Castelos de Poder.
Pros
Multinacional que têm dá um excelente suporte ao funcionário.
Cons
Vide minha Avaliação
la travaille et cool ,
les horaires sont plus tot adapté .
Pros
pas stressant
Cons
pas d'avantage
Productive and Fun: Love the office environment which makes work fun even during the days we were not going to office. The people are supportive and great learning curve
Di schneider electric sayang bekerja selama 3 tahun, the best quality pokonya, saya masih ingin bersama schneider, tapi belum rezeki, saya bisa bekerja selama 3 tahun, saya harap bisa bekerja di schneider lagi.
Pros
Good quality
Cons
Menurut saya tidak ada
Good place to work. Schneider look after their employees very well. Schneider give you ownership and you work like an owner. Very balanced work life. Excellent environment.
Pros
Flexibility, relaxed, multicultural
Cons
Nothing so far
Worklife balance not met. will have to work for weekends and holidays. overtime is also too much. with work from home privilege. good people to work with.
Schneider est une grande entreprise dans laquelle on peut largement trouver sa place auprès de problématiques qui nous passionnent.
Pros
Ce
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schneider Electric. Our community is ready to answer.
1.3K