Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,649 reviews
Schneider provides a great work\life balance and because of this, the atmosphere in the work place and the environment in which we work is of great quality
You will feel included in your team but outside of it you are just a number. So make sure your KPIs are high and always seek to move up from your current position.
Pros
401k and stock options
Cons
Healthcare, Work/Life Balance, Compensation
Whilst working at Schneider Electric, I've learned that everything takes time for you to learn new things. But eventually, it will be fulfilling and worth it. The people I worked with are the most fun to be with although we are not on the same age group. Since we handle quality in our department, stress and quality issues are not uncommon. But we still find time to talk and laugh about it as issues gets to be resolved one by one. They even have zumba times as a way to stretch around when the seat feels uncomfortable already. The management is fairly equal, as they guide you on how to handle certain things when the going gets tough, especially for those with less experience such as myself.
Very large and bureaucratic. Only interested in the bottom line. Pretend to promote healthy lifestyles and teamwork but at the end of the day they are buzz words. All US jobs going to Mexico.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Give your life away to be a number.
Work Starts at 8:30 Am and Ends at 5:30 PM sometimes during the Month end we had to work late to finish the Sales Targets and Deliveries.
Hardest part of the is to clear the customs from Saifzone with proper documents.
Pros
Friendly Working environment
Cons
Some Time long Hours of Duty
I’ve never met anyone like this before, my manager was such an ungrateful person. When we was talking he always had to remind me how grateful I should be cause I’m working there. Always had to be at work when I was needed. And ppl on the lines who had less responsibility had more money than me.
When I ask for more I still should be grateful for working there.
They pay fairly well for the work performed but the training program is ridiculously difficult and really set up for failure. Trainer that I had was a really good guy and did really care about the employee but once hired on all the upper management really let down on those traits and it really never got any better.
Pros
Benefits, safety programs, pay
Cons
Upper management, demanding/unwelcoming
Very good production in the area good product to execute the new solar unit and pv box area good quality and maintenance is very good very good products distribute in the other customer
Pros
Free
Cons
Duty hours
Se tornassi a lavorare in questa azienda ne sarei felice è una grande azienda
Pros
Eccellente
Cons
Niente da dire
J'étais très jeune et faisait une découverte du monde du travail mais avec le recul je trouve que shneider représente une entreprise sérieuse et investie.
The job is really simply and easy, it’s just the management and how the plant is being run. You seriously have to kiss behind to get to the top or favoritism.
Pros
The pay, and benefits
Cons
Short lunch breaks for 12 hour shifts, the management and a lot of favoritism
5 estrelas, a nível de colegas todos muito educados e colaborativos, chefia muito acessível, espaço de trabalho muito limpo, café de oferta, fruta, medico na empresa, massagens, meditação, tudo de bom.
Pros
Tudo de bom
Cons
Nada a apontar
Empresa estable, se preocupa por su personal, en cuestiones de seguridad e higiene excelente.

Pros
Prestaciones y estabilidad laboral.
Cons
Sueldos medios y dificil aumentos de sueldo
● Overall
My experience working at Schneider Electric is a job you could learn from. Once you top out that is it. Hard work is overlooked. You get overtime. Supervisors and managers don’t understand what’s going on. Someone is always waiting for you to slip up. The people you work with for the most part are ok.
Everyone is very nice and help each other like a big family. Schneider is very good company with great company culture and care about employee very much.
Buen ambiente laboral, oportunidad de promocion. Variedad de actividades sociales voluntarias. Comedor parcialmente subsidiado. Areas con cafeteras, y dependiendo del puesto/departamento hay posibilidad de flexibilidad de horario.
Not trustworthy and this time I must tell you one thing and do the opposite things are going so well and next thing you know they're closing your facility and move when it's worked in Mexico
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Management doesn't seem to care
Complete management overhauls every 3 years result in whiplash policy changes. If you can smoothly adjust to whatever the new priorities are, you'll do fine.
Great job experience working more than seven years. Security, Advance Technology, Environment, Management is the wealth of the company. But HR policy that demoralized you when not turn to permanent. Even after several years, employees are still working on temporary basis.
Pros
A minimal charged healthy lunch, exploring your creativity, secure environment
Cons
HR Policy to work as temporary, even after many years.
Politiek georiënteerd en daarom niet een familie bedrijf waar je thuis voelt
I was working as a student in Budapest as a data analyst. Nice team, a bit monoton tasks.