Play YouTube video button

Securitas Employee Review

security
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 August 2019
in my 5 years experience working in the industry i find this company the worse ever experience. senior management don't follow through with keeping sites a good place to work in. they have favorites and give them all day shifts and others all nights and let them sleep on duty.
they have a good supervisor on site who regularly has to train new guards as nobody stays and they don't back him with any help from site problems that arise.

i wouldn't recommend this company they say one thing and do another stay away. and if i was looking for a company unless you don't want your site manned properly id still well clear of these.

Other Securitas Employee Reviews

Stacked for something stupid manager was a b####
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  County Dublin26 November 2019
It was like been in the army. management not nice, talk to you like a child had to work nite shifts after nite shifts you had one day off put on day's they didn't care about there staff
Convinient and uprising
GUARD (Current Employee) –  EMIRATES TOWER17 November 2019
I feel great full and have learnt more from securitas due to monthly training they offer to use, the services are so excellent and I will give my best

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Securitas. Our community is ready to answer.

54.3K