Play YouTube video button
Securitas Employee Review

Securitas

25 February 2018
Hi

During my employment with this company I have had no any issue with my co-workers or any other member of staff.

I would recommended this job to any of my friend.
14 August 2020
Same roleSame location
Security Officer (Former Employee) - Dublin
Worked in most securitas sites in the greater dublin area, some sites are great and have all the facilities on hand.
Fellow staff is the problem with this company, too many old school, power driven, set in their ways type of people, who hate change and believe their way is the best way. Not great for an employee wanting to progress forward,

Management are good also as well as HR, never an issue in my 3 years with the compamy, always paid on time, good comms to staff communication, and understanding when running late etc.
Pros
Management, wages, sites, communications
Cons
Staff on majority of sites, securitas should have more young enthusiastic employees and less geriatric pensioners
16 July 2020
Same roleSame location
Security Officer (Current Employee) - Dublin
Management are helpful and accommodating and will provide a back up structure.
The management listen to their employees and are quite helpful in seeking a happy medium for both parties

Good professional firm
Pros
Good Management structure
18 February 2020
Same location
Various positions (Current Employee) - Dublin
Definitely the best security company in Ireland. Management staff is knowledgeable, experienced and supportive. If you are a hard worker they will definitely push you out of your comfort zone, give you an opportunity, but also support you and help you in your career development. They really take care about their employees. Most sites have more than minimum hourly rate with additional allowances. Excellent company for career progression.
Pros
Support, communication, emphatic employer, progression opportunities.
Cons
Sometimes insufficient number of employees causes working a lot of extra shifts