Play YouTube video button
Coronavirus update
Information from Securitas:

Securitas Employee Reviews

Ireland34 reviews
Management are helpful and accommodating and will provide a back up structure.
The management listen to their employees and are quite helpful in seeking a happy medium for both parties

Good professional firm
Pros
Good Management structure
Cons
Would not recommed this company to anyone.Management are a joke and never show up to sites wont answer calls or emails for weeks. Pay wrong every pay packet , then have to fight to get your sun allowance (50c extra an hour) No chance of advancement unless you are friendly with the office staff or are willing to work for nothing.Theres no one to go to with a problem as all the managers and HR are friends also when you complain your hours are changed to mess you about .Avoid at all costs.
Pros
Workmates are sound
Cons
To many to list.
Hi

During my employment with this company I have had no any issue with my co-workers or any other member of staff.

I would recommended this job to any of my friend.
I'm a current security officer with securitas that manger is good and will give days book off .
But will put you in 6 days even when you say I only want 5. Site hours are a poor 6 hours and long travel to get to them without travel expenses. Don't care if your sick. Sick days will go against you and a discipline later will be sent out with meeting.

Over all I wouldn't recommend this company and I'm now looking for something else
Cons
Sick days
Management are not friendly and very poor.Send you to work without training and no contract.Salary is not great.Too much praise for the company but in reality very poor.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Bad management
Impossible and thankless job and the company can only do what they can in this day and age to try get the best employees but it never works out that way.
I like there everything. Nice friendly staff good management and many other things. Good place to start chefs career as you can get lots opportunities to try yourself in different situations,
In this position as a security officer I secured the premises and its personnel. I also maintained staff ID's and kept up to date records.
Pros
Great experience, always meeting new people.
Cons
Not guaranteed to stay put, could be moved around at the drop of a hat.
Keep looking if you are considering working for Securitas Security Services Ireland Ltd. You will be treated like dirt by this company. The picture management have of this company is completely different to what it actually means to work as a guard for them. Management ignore you 99% of the time. You are never congratulated for a job well done, but the slightest error is met with vicious harassment.
Pros
Other guards are great people
Cons
HR & Management
Difficult in the long winter nights. You need to do your shifts consecutively to benefit from your time off.
Great banter with the other patrol officers .
Pros
itll keep you fit.
Cons
long shifts
Good company to work for. Lots of hours available and good rate of pay. Good prospects if you are willing to put in the effort. As security companies go in Ireland they have a good system in place between management and staff.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
I dont have a permanent site
My day to day duties was to prevent theft in the store i was based,to make it a safe work place for staff and costumers,signing in and out outside workers.
Pros
good pay
Cons
dealing with aggresive shop lifters
good company to work for.

good money

good managers

good place to work over all
I enjoy working in security I would like to think I do it giving 100%.typical day tag and pocket checking making sure all area's are covered by a member of staff if not I would do it.. been alert of offeners in the store. I would have many co-workers been in different stores up till recently i'v had an excellent record from all stores that I do a great job .hardest part of the job is probably when stock was taken from the shop and couldn't prevent it. the most enjoyable part of the day would be closing and not finding any tags.
Pros
friendly staff