Sedgwick Ireland

Sedgwick Ireland Employee Reviews

Ireland7 reviews
Workplace culture was always positive . Great management and employees were always driven to excel within their positions . Training was always provided along with access to active learning and the availability to secure recognized qualification.
Pros
Team Work, Management, Colleagues
Cons
salary
People are nice, building and the canteen is nice with friendly staff but I did not enjoy my time at Sedgwick, money is so bad and expected to stay after hours without pay or time in lieu
Management war costantly at your throat for nothing making your life miserable.
Other companies don't do that.

Worst wage ever in Ireland, spare yourself from going there.
Pros
Some nice work colleagues, location
Cons
Anything else, management, wage
If your looking for a stressful job then here’s the one. Management constantly down your throat over stupid things. Do yourself a favour and save your sanity
All the staff are really friendly. Their is a lovely culture & atmosphere in Sedgwick OSG.
I work as a customer service sales agent & i really enjoy it! It is a fast pace role which I enjoy as I love to keep busy!
My day generally consists of running my team (a client of OSG). I have free reign over the team and the client, my senior management trusts my decisions and abilities to manage the client.
The company staff is generally quite young, with the average age, i would guess, being under 30. This has its pro's and cons.

A pro being that the company is full of life and energy which we all thrive on, however there can at times be a lack of maturity with certain colleagues. Handling these younger, less focused colleagues can be difficult. A delicate balance between management and peer is needed.

Like other section managers, I must manage and run all aspects of the section and client relationship, this can also be difficult at time. I represent the company when speaking to the client, and I must dictate the company's abilities, SLA's and aims as a business.
Pros
Colleagues energy and motivation
My time working in OSG can sometimes go into overload with the pressure of my daily work but I still enjoy the challenge. Productivity remains a constant within OSG. Productivity has increased due to the extra demands.