Sedgwick Ireland Employee Reviews

Nooooo
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dublin7 October 2019
If your looking for a stressful job then here’s the one. Management constantly down your throat over stupid things. Do yourself a favour and save your sanity
Customer Service Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Dublin25 July 2018
All the staff are really friendly. Their is a lovely culture & atmosphere in Sedgwick OSG.
I work as a customer service sales agent & i really enjoy it! It is a fast pace role which I enjoy as I love to keep busy!
Non stop day
Client Manager (Customer Service and Claims) (Current Employee) –  Dublin8 June 2016
My day generally consists of running my team (a client of OSG). I have free reign over the team and the client, my senior management trusts my decisions and abilities to manage the client.
The company staff is generally quite young, with the average age, i would guess, being under 30. This has its pro's and cons.
A pro being that the company is full of life and energy which we all thrive on, however there can at times be a lack of maturity with certain colleagues. Handling these younger, less focused colleagues can be difficult. A delicate balance between management and peer is needed.
Like other section managers, I must manage and run all aspects of the section and client relationship, this can also be difficult at time. I represent the company when speaking to the client, and I must dictate the company's abilities, SLA's and aims as a business.
Pros
Colleagues energy and motivation
Challenging place to work
Senior ICT Technician (Current Employee) –  Sandymount, D29 May 2015
My time working in OSG can sometimes go into overload with the pressure of my daily work but I still enjoy the challenge. Productivity remains a constant within OSG. Productivity has increased due to the extra demands.