ServiceSource

ServiceSource Employee Reviews

It was my first job in Ireland and I've started 3 weeks after arriving. Managers and staff were respectful and kind. Its sales enviroment so expect targets, some quarters better than others and some stress but after all salary was enough and felt respected. I had a good offer so I moved on but I have good memories from those 2 years.
ServiceSource is an awesome professional setting and employees and management really appreciate one another's role in company which helps the team work together. Togetherness is very important in a business outside of skill sets, on a more respectful and positive level! In order to run a business we have the skills sets, compassion, understanding what Servicesource does and offer changes lives from customers to employees
Taking in about 65 to 80 calls in a day will surely burn out anyone. That is the real cause why most of the employees go absent consistently. That is also the reason why the OT is paid 500/hour.
Pros
Incentives were not withheld
Cons
Very bad aura in the floor
The company presents job advancement for everyone. I know it is not true. I applied for Project Manager. I thought it would be easier to train the new people if I was to transfer to PM. Now they want me help new PM and new people.
Pros
hires people with disabilities
Cons
no job opportunities advancement
Fairly good company to work for. Recent change in management with a lot of re-organization happening. Good people, good work environment, pay is ok .
Please avoid this company, cause they dont respect the employees. you will waste your time, cause its impossible to Grow, unless you are a licker.😀😀😀 So if u wanna go, negotiate a good salary before u start. Managment are a disaster but nice colleagues, Colleagues are like friends and very collaborative. Managers dont have a clue of the job. They wont pay u the bonus, cause they dont have money. Look the stake holder situation. Just push them to get paid your bonus. If you work during the bank holidays they wont give u a day in lieu, so dont work the bank holidays, it"s your right.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Terrible managment
Just a job. Don’t plan on making a career out of it. They even tell you straight out of the gate there’s a huge turn over. By the time you pay for parking and the horrible traffic in Nashville, the costs of what they pay are not worth it. Living in Nashville is way expensive for the 14.00 an hour. They will tell you if you don’t like it, that you can find another job. As far as remote work, it won’t happen.
If you want to feel like you make a difference in the world and in your community -- ServiceSource is the place for you! Staff at all level -- entry to senior executive -- report a deep sense of purpose and fulfillment from our work. We do have high-turn over rates in our company because this area has high-turnover. The northern Virginia area is an unsustainable place to live unless you make a lot of money, so we do tend to see people going in and out. But staff here receive excellent benefits and 40+ hours of training to ensure compliance, growth, and success in whatever position they are in.
Most jobs are low-level, grinding jobs. Huge administrative load. Very few long term plans. Management is sympathetic but does very little to raise pay or improve opportunities.
This place is best for new grads or people with little to no corporate experience. They will hire people with no experience, but because of this pay is significantly lower than other companies. This company will give you the experience to move on to a better position at a different company.
Watch your own back as even your own boss will not back you up. Attrition rates are sky high across various departments. Working hard/well and having good ethics/intentions does not equate to success, apple polishing and fingerpointing takes you a far longer way. Fun games cannot cover up for the poor culture Poor documentation of processes, leading to lots of confusion Negative growth as clients are dropping SREV like hot potato. No work life balance. Employs young workforce who are unaware of how low the SREV bar really is, as it is also likely their 1st job with no benchmark of how a decent workplace should be like.
I worked at this company for just under a year. In my time there, I got to know a company that was poorly organized and managed. It was obvious that management only cared about their own, and had little regard for the day-to-day sales representatives. No one is passionate about their job and it shows. The culture is toxic. People would be drunk and doing drugs at work. It seemed that only people who would brown-nose the managers were likely to get promoted. And the promotions were barely much of an upgrade (terrible compensation too). This job taught me exactly what I do not want in a workplace. Take your talents elsewhere. You were warned.
Depedning on the customer team you are on, you can be really successful at ServiceSource. Management was pretty good across the board, but C level executives changed all the time. Bro culture on some teams.
This is a great place to work with a very relaxed atmosphere and reasonable work hours. The company offers excellent benefits with a generous PTO, which is accrued bi-weekly.
You work within a great team, but there are limited growth opportunities. Management is strict and plays the blame game. There are many things you can learn, but its hard to convince managers to teach you.
Clean Buildings floors by sweeping ,moping I learned Gathering Follow procedures for the use of chemical and cleaners the management was very good and cared about you culture was very good it was very hard to work the long days.
During my experience at ServiceSource, I felt pressure to improve and succeed. On a typical day, I sat down at my computer to look at requests on my queue, pick one out to tackle, and create a new Excel workbook to start working. I would create a new renewal contract package in Salesforce midway through and make sure all the assets for the quote were quoted on it. I did this same process two to three times a day while listening to music or YouTube. It was pretty simple once I got the hang of it and asked for the right work for my skill level, but I have to leave the company. The client my team serves has decided to go in a different business direction. Other teams in the company didn't feel like absorbing me into their teams and processes due to my lacking experience level. Also, I didn't much feel it was a good fit for me there.
Pros
Snack market in the break room, Birthday time off, relatively easy commute by light rail
Cons
Complex processes which aren't well documented, recent move to more closed-off-feeling offices, social interactions are highly encouraged during events but not work hours due to calls taking place
Buzzy, great people and culture. Volunteer Time off with a strong emphasis on helping people locally. Social Club Spiff draws and workplace events
My direct manager and peers made the job enjoyable. They offered career advancement options, initiated a solid peer review system, and fair annual evaluations. But our company would move in a direction that soured the taste to our clients and in result, made our job more difficult. Senior management would communicate to the company that they're evolving their business model, taking on new technology to better our product. But all the ended up doing was to set us back. Execs resigned, clients wouldn't renew contracts, and work became more troublesome.
I worked there for the summer and it was going to turn into a Full-time career within a year you get life insurance and a 401(k) starting out once you are there for a year you become full-time and you get $500 each year to do education from what I have heard and seen while being there the higher ups hide that there is mold In the back dish room the management is split up between five or six people some of them are good and others are bad The pay starts out at 10.50 an hour And it gradually increases But you are standing on your feet for 10 hours A day
Buying booze for employees on Friday does not make a good place to work. The favoritism is rampant and not subtle at all. If you are part of the "in crowd" you are afforded opportunities that are not available for others. The have a total disregard for developing their staff, as this is totally non-existent. Layoffs are rampant.
Pros
Booze on Fridays
Cons
Favoritism, constant layoffs, no job security, no development of current employees. No tuition assistance for front line employees. Poor insurance.