The interview was very relaxed, the person who interviewed me put me at ease straight away. Talked me through the role and a typical day in the life of a recruiter. Asked me my strengths and how I could apply them to the role if successful.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Servisource
- Why did you all leave? Bad hours? Bad pay or just not a nice work environmentAnswered by Servisource
- What is the most stressful part about working at Servisource?2 people answered
- Is Servisource hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Servisource?One person answered
- What is Servisource sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What is the salary for catering assistantOne person answered
- What is the dress code at Servisource?One person answered
- What is the salary for a domestic assistant?
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Servisource?
- How does someone get hired at Servisource? What are the steps along the way?
See all questions and answers