Servisource Employee Reviews

Good
Healthcare Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin2 September 2019
Good company to work with, managment ok, uniform needs to be supported by company create sufficient shift/Hours staffs i enjoyed weekend shift and bank holiday shift we worked as a team. Palliative wards was emotionally challenging to me.
Disaster
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Clare14 May 2019
These people only do interviews online and by phone. I was told I had the job got as a cleaner. Paperwork and all was done ✅ Only to be told different later on. They make you get hep b injections and do not refund you the cost which is expensive. If you think anything of yourself do not work for this company.
Cons
I must say that servisource is a very.fair agency to work with would love to be back
Multitasker (Current Employee) –  Tipperary South Riding, County Tipperary20 March 2019
I had no difficulty with this agency. The staff were always on hand to help with my queries and i got the answer to my questions every time. Can't please everyone .
Pros
Very friendly environment
Very bad
HCA (Former Employee) –  Cork3 February 2019
I used to work for them but unfortunately there was always a trouble. One admin officer was very rude and only if she needed you was quite okay.
They are deducting €2,50 every week from your wage but when you leave you will not get it back.
Promising more hours but never got.
I’m not recommending then at all.
No work ethic at all.
Happy Supportive Environment
Recruitment Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth27 April 2018
I am a current employee of Servisource and could not be happier in my job. Supportive Management, happy work environment and atmosphere in the office. Constantly up-skilling staff and promote a healthy work/life balance. Great benefits and opportunities to progress. The work itself can be challenging at times however I enjoy that as it is also very rewarding. No two days are the same.
Pros
Rewarding work, happy environment/atmosphere.
Cons
None.
The best place to work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth4 April 2018
Enjoy working here and dont think I will leave for the rest of my life. Lots of ambitious staff who are all friendly and all keen to reach the next level
Pros
Fantastic Management of staff
Cons
No e
Important and meaningful work
Education Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Galway2 April 2018
Friendly Management and meaningful work, but underfunded sector with low wages and little job security. The hardest part was not having guaranteed work hours while having to be available for work simultaneously. This made it difficult to budget, but also to plan activities outside of work.
Pros
Fullfilling, meaningful work.
Cons
Work required a lot of preparation, that was not factored in in work hours.
Only ok
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cork21 February 2018
Worked with them for the past few years I only work one shift per week. Main concern is with the coordinator based in Dundalk one girl extremely extremely rude and doesn't have the manner of a dog. Always making mistakes with shifts and will never admit when done wrong. Complained to managers several times and didn't even get a response back. Very bad management
Pros
Good enough pay
Cons
Badly manned and rude staff members
Mismanaged, unhelpful and ignorant
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Cork21 October 2017
A culture of blame on the worker, no communication between the organisation itself or downright denial that the employee had contacted them. Lack of hours, wages always wrong and just a horrible company to work for in Cork.
Pros
Cons
Having shifts double-booked or cancelled at the last minute
Great Place to work
Client relations manager for South Region (Former Employee) –  cork17 January 2017
Servisource is a great place to work , great co workers always there to help regardless of what office your based in. Opinions listen too, great social atmosphere.
Great company to work for
Multitask Assistant/Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Galway23 June 2016
Organised, honest, approachable and enjoyable to work for. Always someone on the other end of the phone if required. Gain experience in a wide variety of work environments.
Pros
Good work, good pay.
Cons
Quiet spells
Very poorly managed
nurse/midwife (Former Employee) –  Cork City Centre, County Cork22 December 2015
I worked with this company for a few years and found that the payroll was very disorganised and rude.
There was an overall lack of communication and very unhelpful when I would ring to discuss payroll.
Also the staff who deal with placements were also very unfriendly and abrupt.
Very badly organised company
Would not recommend working with this company.
Pros
Cons
unhelpful staff
Servisource Galway
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mayo11 December 2014
Horrible Company to work for. Never wanted to listen if you had a problem at work. You give your all and it's still not good enough for them.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Never listen if there are any problems
very flexible
Home Help (Current Employee) –  Cork,19 November 2013
Very flexible work conditions, can pick hours to suit college etc. Very approachable staff
Cleaner
CLeaner (Former Employee) –  Cork15 October 2012
Overall I was happy working here, the down fall was it was a few days only every couple of weeks.
Pros
help people
Cons
few days every couple of weeks
sea food
general operative (Former Employee) –  dundalk27 September 2012
I learn good communication,team work.how to work very hard,did some pack off very nice working with the company.
Cons
8 hours a day