Servisource

Servisource Employee Reviews

Fast moving business

Nobody willing to help. When manager was off, nobody knew answer to questions I asked. No support. Left without guidance or assistance. Would warn against working here.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Lack of support

All Good

Servisource are Great company to work with, they are very polite when dealing with them on phone Servisource pay their staffs every week which suits me if l get more jobs from them l will be more than glad to work with then is just that l don't like sitting at home without a job

Pros

Jobs l have work is free lunch

Nurse Assessor Role

Working as a Nurse Assessor for the past year. I enjoy the work as it is varied between being in the office and on the road. The company are really interested in promoting personal and professional development. The job promotes a good work life balance, I find it ideal as I have a young family and there is no night or weekend work. The team are all young and friendly and there is a very positive culture at work.

Pros

Career progression

Great company to work for, management care about people.

Great company to work for, management care about people. flexible rosters, good pay, don't need to travel far away to work, free training courses online.

Pros

good pay scale, not far away to travel to healthcare facility

Worst place ever.

Waste of time joining this company, no work available unless u want to drive 40mins away to earn €10. No help from management they havent a clue what there doing. Stay clear of them.

Pros

Cons

Plenty.

professional and informative

working for servisource has given me the opportunity to expand my people skills. i have found, whenever a problem arose with my work or the calls i was dealing with, there was always someone on the end of the phone whom i could discuss any issues. additional training and updating skills are always available to the staff. any additional PPE was always issued ASAP.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

distance of calls

Avoid

Stay away if you value your sanity. Bullied into taking shifts. You have to pay for tunic (you only get one) and your training which they deduct out of your wages. Much better agencies out there.

Part time

I do a part time cleaning job for Servisource. The recruiter that I work with is always very helpful, kind and supportive. She always gets back to me really quick with any questions I have.

Healthcare Assistant with agency

Flexibility with working pattern and location. Working with fellow medical practitioners as a healthcare assistant or nurse. Friendly interview process however may take a while to complete with all the requirements.

Flexible

Al ser una agencia con Servisource puedes manejear tus horarios como dispongas. Trabaja con una variedad de clientes por lo tanto tienes posibilidad de elección y también posibilidad de quedar en un contrato semi permanente con el trabajo que te gusta

Jobs at Servisource

See more jobs

Good

Good company to work with, managment ok, uniform needs to be supported by company create sufficient shift/Hours staffs i enjoyed weekend shift and bank holiday shift we worked as a team. Palliative wards was emotionally challenging to me.

Disaster

These people only do interviews online and by phone. I was told I had the job got as a cleaner. Paperwork and all was done ✅ Only to be told different later on. They make you get hep b injections and do not refund you the cost which is expensive. If you think anything of yourself do not work for this company.

Cons

I must say that servisource is a very.fair agency to work with would love to be back

I had no difficulty with this agency. The staff were always on hand to help with my queries and i got the answer to my questions every time. Can't please everyone .

Pros

Very friendly environment

Very bad

I used to work for them but unfortunately there was always a trouble. One admin officer was very rude and only if she needed you was quite okay. They are deducting €2,50 every week from your wage but when you leave you will not get it back. Promising more hours but never got. I’m not recommending then at all. No work ethic at all.

Difficult for part-time working with college

This job was unstable and unpredictable. The management and communication were unorganized, Training and interviews are done via Skype and online. For example, I had to arrive at the job, only being informed at 5 pm the following evening, with no timetable for the student I was supporting.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Unstable

Happy Supportive Environment

I am a current employee of Servisource and could not be happier in my job. Supportive Management, happy work environment and atmosphere in the office. Constantly up-skilling staff and promote a healthy work/life balance. Great benefits and opportunities to progress. The work itself can be challenging at times however I enjoy that as it is also very rewarding. No two days are the same.

Pros

Rewarding work, happy environment/atmosphere.

Cons

None.

If shifts suit go for it but ...

Working with the clients can be great but did not like the company. Only interested in profit margins. Office staff huge turnover and seem poorly trained and disinterested. Can take several frustrating phone calls to explain to them what the latest mistake they have made is before it gets rectified and emails go unanswered. I always kept a just in case I don't get paid yet again fund to hand. On the spiel on this site they say free uniform, 100 towards INMO registration and refer a friend fee - all of which I was entitled to but never received. I did warn my friend exactly what they were like. I had written a much longer review but kept getting flagged for inappropriate language - negativity is frowned upon.

Pros

Clients

Cons

The company, no job security.

Awful

Absolutely terrible company to work for. Office staff have absolutely no manners unless they're looking for you to fill in last minute. So rude and ignorant both in Galway and Dundalk. Hours are rubbish, late cancellations of shifts and then don't want to pay. Losing paperwork. Pay is the only good thing about this job. Would never work for them again.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Everything except the pay

The best place to work

Enjoy working here and dont think I will leave for the rest of my life. Lots of ambitious staff who are all friendly and all keen to reach the next level

Pros

Fantastic Management of staff

Cons

No e

Important and meaningful work

Friendly Management and meaningful work, but underfunded sector with low wages and little job security. The hardest part was not having guaranteed work hours while having to be available for work simultaneously. This made it difficult to budget, but also to plan activities outside of work.

Pros

Fullfilling, meaningful work.

Cons

Work required a lot of preparation, that was not factored in in work hours.

Only ok

Worked with them for the past few years I only work one shift per week. Main concern is with the coordinator based in Dundalk one girl extremely extremely rude and doesn't have the manner of a dog. Always making mistakes with shifts and will never admit when done wrong. Complained to managers several times and didn't even get a response back. Very bad management

Pros

Good enough pay

Cons

Badly manned and rude staff members

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Servisource. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Job security/advancement
  • Servisource
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?