Servisource
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Servisource Employee Reviews

Ireland25 reviews
Flexibility with working pattern and location. Working with fellow medical practitioners as a healthcare assistant or nurse. Friendly interview process however may take a while to complete with all the requirements.
Waste of time joining this company, no work available unless u want to drive 40mins away to earn €10. No help from management they havent a clue what there doing. Stay clear of them.
Pros
Cons
Plenty.
working for servisource has given me the opportunity to expand my people skills. i have found, whenever a problem arose with my work or the calls i was dealing with, there was always someone on the end of the phone whom i could discuss any issues.
additional training and updating skills are always available to the staff.

any additional PPE was always issued ASAP.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
distance of calls
Stay away if you value your sanity.
Bullied into taking shifts. You have to pay for tunic (you only get one) and your training which they deduct out of your wages. Much better agencies out there.
I do a part time cleaning job for Servisource. The recruiter that I work with is always very helpful, kind and supportive. She always gets back to me really quick with any questions I have.
Al ser una agencia con Servisource puedes manejear tus horarios como dispongas. Trabaja con una variedad de clientes por lo tanto tienes posibilidad de elección y también posibilidad de quedar en un contrato semi permanente con el trabajo que te gusta
Good company to work with, managment ok, uniform needs to be supported by company create sufficient shift/Hours staffs i enjoyed weekend shift and bank holiday shift we worked as a team. Palliative wards was emotionally challenging to me.
These people only do interviews online and by phone. I was told I had the job got as a cleaner. Paperwork and all was done ✅ Only to be told different later on. They make you get hep b injections and do not refund you the cost which is expensive. If you think anything of yourself do not work for this company.
Cons
I had no difficulty with this agency. The staff were always on hand to help with my queries and i got the answer to my questions every time. Can't please everyone .
Pros
Very friendly environment
Cons
I used to work for them but unfortunately there was always a trouble. One admin officer was very rude and only if she needed you was quite okay.
They are deducting €2,50 every week from your wage but when you leave you will not get it back.

Promising more hours but never got.

I’m not recommending then at all.

No work ethic at all.
This job was unstable and unpredictable. The management and communication were unorganized, Training and interviews are done via Skype and online. For example, I had to arrive at the job, only being informed at 5 pm the following evening, with no timetable for the student I was supporting.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Unstable
I am a current employee of Servisource and could not be happier in my job. Supportive Management, happy work environment and atmosphere in the office. Constantly up-skilling staff and promote a healthy work/life balance. Great benefits and opportunities to progress. The work itself can be challenging at times however I enjoy that as it is also very rewarding. No two days are the same.
Pros
Rewarding work, happy environment/atmosphere.
Cons
None.
Working with the clients can be great but did not like the company. Only interested in profit margins. Office staff huge turnover and seem poorly trained and disinterested. Can take several frustrating phone calls to explain to them what the latest mistake they have made is before it gets rectified and emails go unanswered. I always kept a just in case I don't get paid yet again fund to hand.

On the spiel on this site they say free uniform, 100 towards INMO registration and refer a friend fee - all of which I was entitled to but never received. I did warn my friend exactly what they were like.

I had written a much longer review but kept getting flagged for inappropriate language - negativity is frowned upon.
Pros
Clients
Cons
The company, no job security.
Absolutely terrible company to work for. Office staff have absolutely no manners unless they're looking for you to fill in last minute. So rude and ignorant both in Galway and Dundalk. Hours are rubbish, late cancellations of shifts and then don't want to pay. Losing paperwork. Pay is the only good thing about this job. Would never work for them again.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything except the pay
Enjoy working here and dont think I will leave for the rest of my life. Lots of ambitious staff who are all friendly and all keen to reach the next level
Pros
Fantastic Management of staff
Cons
No e
Friendly Management and meaningful work, but underfunded sector with low wages and little job security. The hardest part was not having guaranteed work hours while having to be available for work simultaneously. This made it difficult to budget, but also to plan activities outside of work.
Pros
Fullfilling, meaningful work.
Cons
Work required a lot of preparation, that was not factored in in work hours.
Worked with them for the past few years I only work one shift per week. Main concern is with the coordinator based in Dundalk one girl extremely extremely rude and doesn't have the manner of a dog. Always making mistakes with shifts and will never admit when done wrong. Complained to managers several times and didn't even get a response back. Very bad management
Pros
Good enough pay
Cons
Badly manned and rude staff members
A culture of blame on the worker, no communication between the organisation itself or downright denial that the employee had contacted them. Lack of hours, wages always wrong and just a horrible company to work for in Cork.
Pros
Cons
Having shifts double-booked or cancelled at the last minute
Servisource is a great place to work , great co workers always there to help regardless of what office your based in. Opinions listen too, great social atmosphere.
Organised, honest, approachable and enjoyable to work for. Always someone on the other end of the phone if required. Gain experience in a wide variety of work environments.
Pros
Good work, good pay.
Cons
Quiet spells
I worked with this company for a few years and found that the payroll was very disorganised and rude.
There was an overall lack of communication and very unhelpful when I would ring to discuss payroll.

Also the staff who deal with placements were also very unfriendly and abrupt.

Very badly organised company

Would not recommend working with this company.
Pros
Cons
unhelpful staff