Servisource

Servisource Employee Reviews

Ireland33 reviews

A good place to start your career but I wouldn't stay with an agency due to the lack of stability and having no structure from week to week.

I enjoyed some aspects of working with an agency. Diversity of placement on shifts, meeting new clients but shifts could be cancelled last minute or very short notice to cover for someone absent.

Pros

A good way to gain experience before deciding on an area you like.

Cons

Long hours, unpredictability of work days, can't plan for future things, miscommunication from agency staff when calling about shifts sometimes.

Servisource is a fast paced and exciting place to work!

Servisource is very collaborative great culture and management that care about their staff, it is a busy workplace and you learn a lot! There is a lot to learn when you first join the company but you are given a lot of trust and autonomy to do a great job!

Pros

Bonus structure

Cons

Faced Paced

Clear instructions given to carry out your work

Just under two years I work for them and hadNo problems with the agents, very professional.Only cause I had deathsIn my family I'd probably be working with them still.

Poor management

Terrible place to work. No induction. You are just left to get on with the job with little or no training. The two owners were pompous and ignorant. Neither had the decency to introduce themselves to new staff. Stay clear. High turnover in staff. Need I say more.

Cons

Mirco managed with no customer service for candidates

As a recruitment administrator its a very demanding role as management set out unrealistic KPI's, very much spoken to like a child and totally mirco managed from the team lead.Management don't like to reward and praise staff as KPI bonus are impossible and generally not given.Candidates are only seen as numbers so zero customer care is giving or after care when placed onto employment.Not a nice company to work in and wouldn't recommend anyone to work there.

Pros

Hybrid

Cons

High and demanding work load

All Good

Servisource are Great company to work with, they are very polite when dealing with them on phone Servisource pay their staffs every week which suits me if l get more jobs from them l will be more than glad to work with then is just that l don't like sitting at home without a job

Pros

Jobs l have work is free lunch

Fast moving business

Nobody willing to help. When manager was off, nobody knew answer to questions I asked. No support. Left without guidance or assistance. Would warn against working here.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Lack of support

Nurse Assessor Role

Working as a Nurse Assessor for the past year. I enjoy the work as it is varied between being in the office and on the road. The company are really interested in promoting personal and professional development. The job promotes a good work life balance, I find it ideal as I have a young family and there is no night or weekend work. The team are all young and friendly and there is a very positive culture at work.

Pros

Career progression

Great company to work for, management care about people.

Great company to work for, management care about people. flexible rosters, good pay, don't need to travel far away to work, free training courses online.

Pros

good pay scale, not far away to travel to healthcare facility

Worst place ever.

Waste of time joining this company, no work available unless u want to drive 40mins away to earn €10. No help from management they havent a clue what there doing. Stay clear of them.

Pros

Cons

Plenty.

professional and informative

working for servisource has given me the opportunity to expand my people skills. i have found, whenever a problem arose with my work or the calls i was dealing with, there was always someone on the end of the phone whom i could discuss any issues. additional training and updating skills are always available to the staff. any additional PPE was always issued ASAP.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

distance of calls

Avoid

Stay away if you value your sanity. Bullied into taking shifts. You have to pay for tunic (you only get one) and your training which they deduct out of your wages. Much better agencies out there.

Part time

I do a part time cleaning job for Servisource. The recruiter that I work with is always very helpful, kind and supportive. She always gets back to me really quick with any questions I have.

Healthcare Assistant with agency

Flexibility with working pattern and location. Working with fellow medical practitioners as a healthcare assistant or nurse. Friendly interview process however may take a while to complete with all the requirements.

Flexible

Al ser una agencia con Servisource puedes manejear tus horarios como dispongas. Trabaja con una variedad de clientes por lo tanto tienes posibilidad de elección y también posibilidad de quedar en un contrato semi permanente con el trabajo que te gusta

Good

Good company to work with, managment ok, uniform needs to be supported by company create sufficient shift/Hours staffs i enjoyed weekend shift and bank holiday shift we worked as a team. Palliative wards was emotionally challenging to me.

I must say that servisource is a very.fair agency to work with would love to be back

I had no difficulty with this agency. The staff were always on hand to help with my queries and i got the answer to my questions every time. Can't please everyone .

Pros

Very friendly environment

Very bad

I used to work for them but unfortunately there was always a trouble. One admin officer was very rude and only if she needed you was quite okay. They are deducting €2,50 every week from your wage but when you leave you will not get it back. Promising more hours but never got. I’m not recommending then at all. No work ethic at all.

Difficult for part-time working with college

This job was unstable and unpredictable. The management and communication were unorganized, Training and interviews are done via Skype and online. For example, I had to arrive at the job, only being informed at 5 pm the following evening, with no timetable for the student I was supporting.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Unstable

Happy Supportive Environment

I am a current employee of Servisource and could not be happier in my job. Supportive Management, happy work environment and atmosphere in the office. Constantly up-skilling staff and promote a healthy work/life balance. Great benefits and opportunities to progress. The work itself can be challenging at times however I enjoy that as it is also very rewarding. No two days are the same.

Pros

Rewarding work, happy environment/atmosphere.

Cons

None.

If shifts suit go for it but ...

Working with the clients can be great but did not like the company. Only interested in profit margins. Office staff huge turnover and seem poorly trained and disinterested. Can take several frustrating phone calls to explain to them what the latest mistake they have made is before it gets rectified and emails go unanswered. I always kept a just in case I don't get paid yet again fund to hand. On the spiel on this site they say free uniform, 100 towards INMO registration and refer a friend fee - all of which I was entitled to but never received. I did warn my friend exactly what they were like. I had written a much longer review but kept getting flagged for inappropriate language - negativity is frowned upon.

Pros

Clients

Cons

The company, no job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Servisource. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Servisource
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?