Sigmar Recruitment Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great so far
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin4 March 2018
Really don't have much to say as I've only been here a short time. Very supportive, lots of on the job training. Great opportunities to learn at the NFR or with social talent. General sense that that company is expanding which is nice.

Everyone is so welcoming. People go out for drinks quite often which is grand if you want to have the craic outside of work. Management gave pretty clear expectations on what they wanted to see performance-wise.
Pros
Supportive culture and great resources.
Cons
The CRM is a bit tricky to get used to.
Productive & Fun Workplace - Great Training Ground
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D21 October 2015
I really enjoyed my time at Sigmar. I joined Sigmar direct from college and feel they gave me the training and mentorship I needed to develop my Sales & Business Skills. The Management are very fair, while encouraging you to achieve targets. There are benefits in place to award hard work and you will find yourself working alongside very interesting and intelligent colleagues. Altogether a very professional and enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Great Benefits when Achieving Sales Targets. Great Training. Great Management & Mentorship
Cons
Competitive Sales Environment - you need to stand your own with colleagues!
I work in a two shops
Shop in finglas (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 January 2014
I worked in town in Darryl's shop off Sean mc derment street, And a shop in finglas east ballygall crescent called pats
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
9 till 7