Sigmar Recruitment

Sigmar Recruitment Employee Reviews

Ireland7 reviews
I joined Sigmar on a graduate program and had the best 3 years of my life there.

The people and culture was amazing and the company was managed very well.

I wanted out of recruitment so it's the only reason I left.
Pros
People, Culture
Cons
Salary can be a little low
AVOID
Total waste of time.

After buying safety shoes and paying petrol etc it was costing me to go to work, I did 4 days and minus the expenses above, I was left with €109 from my paycheck

Managers @ the warehouse treat agency staff like complete fools.

Not worth the trouble Give it a miss.
Pros
Food provided @ warehouse canteen
Cons
Everything else
I honestly really enjoyed my time working for sigmar they are really professional and very helpfull. I was talking to my recruiter like he was a close friend and he never sent me to a job that wasn't well run by a reputable company. The staff in the office are on the ball and wages were never late and when i left all holiday pay and my p45 were sorted with my final payment and i was wished well and made to feel welcome back anytime,it will be my first call when im looking for work again.If you wanna work with honest professional nice people you wont be dissapointed by this company.
I worked for sigmar for a while and found this company to be great to work for never had any problems and they were very helpful in every way possible i was raging i had to leave but that was only cause of a healt issue that i needed to sort out id gladly recomend to anyone that sigmar are a genuine company and would go out of there way to help you or to make u feel welcome and i will b back myself and i no they would welcome me back with open arms
Pros
Very loyal
Cons
Really don't have much to say as I've only been here a short time. Very supportive, lots of on the job training. Great opportunities to learn at the NFR or with social talent. General sense that that company is expanding which is nice.

Everyone is so welcoming. People go out for drinks quite often which is grand if you want to have the craic outside of work. Management gave pretty clear expectations on what they wanted to see performance-wise.
Pros
Supportive culture and great resources.
Cons
The CRM is a bit tricky to get used to.
I really enjoyed my time at Sigmar. I joined Sigmar direct from college and feel they gave me the training and mentorship I needed to develop my Sales & Business Skills. The Management are very fair, while encouraging you to achieve targets. There are benefits in place to award hard work and you will find yourself working alongside very interesting and intelligent colleagues. Altogether a very professional and enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Great Benefits when Achieving Sales Targets. Great Training. Great Management & Mentorship
Cons
Competitive Sales Environment - you need to stand your own with colleagues!
I worked in town in Darryl's shop off Sean mc derment street, And a shop in finglas east ballygall crescent called pats
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
9 till 7