Sigmar Recruitment
Sigmar Recruitment Employee Review

Best Place I have ever worked

3 March 2019
I joined Sigmar on a graduate program and had the best 3 years of my life there.

The people and culture was amazing and the company was managed very well.

I wanted out of recruitment so it's the only reason I left.
Pros
People, Culture
Cons
Salary can be a little low
15 August 2018
Electrician (Former Employee) - Dublin
I honestly really enjoyed my time working for sigmar they are really professional and very helpfull. I was talking to my recruiter like he was a close friend and he never sent me to a job that wasn't well run by a reputable company. The staff in the office are on the ball and wages were never late and when i left all holiday pay and my p45 were sorted with my final payment and i was wished well and made to feel welcome back anytime,it will be my first call when im looking for work again.If you wanna work with honest professional nice people you wont be dissapointed by this company.
4 March 2018
Recruiter (Current Employee) - Dublin
Really don't have much to say as I've only been here a short time. Very supportive, lots of on the job training. Great opportunities to learn at the NFR or with social talent. General sense that that company is expanding which is nice.

Everyone is so welcoming. People go out for drinks quite often which is grand if you want to have the craic outside of work. Management gave pretty clear expectations on what they wanted to see performance-wise.
Pros
Supportive culture and great resources.
Cons
The CRM is a bit tricky to get used to.
21 October 2015
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin, D
I really enjoyed my time at Sigmar. I joined Sigmar direct from college and feel they gave me the training and mentorship I needed to develop my Sales & Business Skills. The Management are very fair, while encouraging you to achieve targets. There are benefits in place to award hard work and you will find yourself working alongside very interesting and intelligent colleagues. Altogether a very professional and enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Great Benefits when Achieving Sales Targets. Great Training. Great Management & Mentorship
Cons
Competitive Sales Environment - you need to stand your own with colleagues!