Sigmar Recruitment

Sigmar Recruitment Management reviews

Really don't have much to say as I've only been here a short time. Very supportive, lots of on the job training. Great opportunities to learn at the NFR or with social talent. General sense that that company is expanding which is nice. Everyone is so welcoming. People go out for drinks quite often which is grand if you want to have the craic outside of work. Management gave pretty clear expectations on what they wanted to see performance-wise.
Pros
Supportive culture and great resources.
Cons
The CRM is a bit tricky to get used to.
AVOID Total waste of time. After buying safety shoes and paying petrol etc it was costing me to go to work, I did 4 days and minus the expenses above, I was left with €109 from my paycheck Managers @ the warehouse treat agency staff like complete fools. Not worth the trouble Give it a miss.
Pros
Food provided @ warehouse canteen
Cons
Everything else
I really enjoyed my time at Sigmar. I joined Sigmar direct from college and feel they gave me the training and mentorship I needed to develop my Sales & Business Skills. The Management are very fair, while encouraging you to achieve targets. There are benefits in place to award hard work and you will find yourself working alongside very interesting and intelligent colleagues. Altogether a very professional and enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Great Benefits when Achieving Sales Targets. Great Training. Great Management & Mentorship
Cons
Competitive Sales Environment - you need to stand your own with colleagues!