Sigmar Recruitment Employee Review

View all Sigmar Recruitment reviews

Productive & Fun Workplace - Great Training Ground
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D21 October 2015
I really enjoyed my time at Sigmar. I joined Sigmar direct from college and feel they gave me the training and mentorship I needed to develop my Sales & Business Skills. The Management are very fair, while encouraging you to achieve targets. There are benefits in place to award hard work and you will find yourself working alongside very interesting and intelligent colleagues. Altogether a very professional and enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Great Benefits when Achieving Sales Targets. Great Training. Great Management & Mentorship
Cons
Competitive Sales Environment - you need to stand your own with colleagues!

Other Sigmar Recruitment Employee Reviews

Best Place I have ever worked
Account Manager/Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland3 March 2019
I joined Sigmar on a graduate program and had the best 3 years of my life there.

The people and culture was amazing and the company was managed very well.

I wanted out of recruitment so it's the only reason I left.
Pros
People, Culture
Cons
Salary can be a little low
Excellent company to work for
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 August 2018
I honestly really enjoyed my time working for sigmar they are really professional and very helpfull. I was talking to my recruiter like he was a close friend and he never sent me to a job that wasn't well run by a reputable company. The staff in the office are on the ball and wages were never late and when i left all holiday pay and my p45 were sorted with my final payment and i was wished well and made to feel welcome back anytime,it will be my first call when im looking for work again.If you wanna work with honest professional nice people you wont be dissapointed by this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sigmar Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5