Sigmar Recruitment Employee Review

View all Sigmar Recruitment reviews

Great so far
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin4 March 2018
Really don't have much to say as I've only been here a short time. Very supportive, lots of on the job training. Great opportunities to learn at the NFR or with social talent. General sense that that company is expanding which is nice.

Everyone is so welcoming. People go out for drinks quite often which is grand if you want to have the craic outside of work. Management gave pretty clear expectations on what they wanted to see performance-wise.
Pros
Supportive culture and great resources.
Cons
The CRM is a bit tricky to get used to.

Other Sigmar Recruitment Employee Reviews

Best Place I have ever worked
Account Manager/Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland3 March 2019
I joined Sigmar on a graduate program and had the best 3 years of my life there.

The people and culture was amazing and the company was managed very well.

I wanted out of recruitment so it's the only reason I left.
Pros
People, Culture
Cons
Salary can be a little low
Excellent company to work for
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 August 2018
I honestly really enjoyed my time working for sigmar they are really professional and very helpfull. I was talking to my recruiter like he was a close friend and he never sent me to a job that wasn't well run by a reputable company. The staff in the office are on the ball and wages were never late and when i left all holiday pay and my p45 were sorted with my final payment and i was wished well and made to feel welcome back anytime,it will be my first call when im looking for work again.If you wanna work with honest professional nice people you wont be dissapointed by this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sigmar Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5