Sitel

Sitel Employee Reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 9,804 reviews
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Limerixk24 July 2017
Great place to work staff are looked after the camardaire is top class. Weekly pay is a plus but also the career advancement opportunities that it provides as sitel are a known company worldwide.
Pros
Weekly pay
Very good
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Limerick13 July 2017
I found working for sitel was a brilliant experience, very friendly atmosphere and the staff create a positive place to work. I would recommend anyone applying for a posistion in sitel.
Great opportunities. Friendly atmosphere
Customer Retentions Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Limerick16 February 2017
Great company for growth opportunity. I began in May 2016 as an agent, by August I progressed to become a Team Leader with a team of 15 agents in both Customer Retentions and Sales.

Typical day would be to encourage agents to hit targets both on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. For the agents, I would ensure I kept on top of their performances by letting them know how they are getting on and areas that are their strong points and areas where improvement could push them past their boundaries.

I would ensure the workplace culture is enjoyable and all of the agents are comfortable to approach me with any queries or issues they are having. This has provided me with a good working balance with my team as they can approach me and ask questions. But they also understand why sometimes they need to be put under pressure to achieve their targets. For any agents that struggle with meeting targets I set out different approaches on how to tackle this. 1-2-1 coaching, side by side coaching and feedback. If an agent asks me to listen to how another agent reaches target, I see this as the agent actively looking to improve their targets on their own accord.
Pros
Commission, enjoyable atmosphere
Cons
very high expectation for low pay
Transition
Fraud investigator (Former Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin15 February 2017
Data admin job with fairly low salary and treated as if we were easily replaceable drones. A lack of respect for peoples different cultures and habits.
Pros
Playing Video Games
Cons
Playing the same part of a video game to the point of insanity