Here to help

Sitel Employee Reviews for Retention Manager

Retention Manager1 review
Ireland1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Great company for growth opportunity. I began in May 2016 as an agent, by August I progressed to become a Team Leader with a team of 15 agents in both Customer Retentions and Sales.

Typical day would be to encourage agents to hit targets both on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. For the agents, I would ensure I kept on top of their performances by letting them know how they are getting on and areas that are their strong points and areas where improvement could push them past their boundaries.

I would ensure the workplace culture is enjoyable and all of the agents are comfortable to approach me with any queries or issues they are having. This has provided me with a good working balance with my team as they can approach me and ask questions. But they also understand why sometimes they need to be put under pressure to achieve their targets. For any agents that struggle with meeting targets I set out different approaches on how to tackle this. 1-2-1 coaching, side by side coaching and feedback. If an agent asks me to listen to how another agent reaches target, I see this as the agent actively looking to improve their targets on their own accord.
Pros
Commission, enjoyable atmosphere
Cons
very high expectation for low pay