SkillSoft

SkillSoft Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
I worked here for a short period. The company was well developed and the atmosphere was pleasant. Employee relations were good and the work was well paced and interesting.
I do not recommend joining. The Dublin office is soul destroying, there is absolutely not social scene and no team activities or nights out.

They promise a 10% annual bonus on top of their below average salaries, which would be nice, except for the fact they did not pay it last year and are not paying it this year either. The previous years they only paid 50% of your entitlement. I would not be surprised if lay-offs begin throughout the European offices within the next year.
This was my first tech writing role, so it was a start, and it was underpaid. The company was sub contracting to the bigger skillsoft mother company, and the experience was a good start for me to get into technical writing.
Great people to work with. Energetic and friendly atmosphere. Well structured. Good benefits. Flexible working hours. Management were approachable. Company parties were great.
Tested software in largest indigenous Irish IT firm using black box techniques
Worked on 3D research project – developed Word VBA app to produce XML output for a games engine.