Hours are not set although if you have an activity you need to attend each week you can request to work around this and in my practice this has never been a problem. You either have mornings or evenings off and is great for avoiding rush hour traffic as not 9-5pm.
- What is the interview process like at Smiles Dental?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Smiles Dental? What are the steps along t…One person answered
- Do you need a qualification for the role of dental nurse?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Smiles Dental?One person answered
- Can a dentist from Romania apply for a job in your clinic? Thank youOne person answered
- How long after interview to find out if the candidate has been successful ?
- Can a dentist from India apply for a job