Smiles Dental Employee Reviews for Dentist
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 50 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
There are worse places to work but Smiles is extremely low down on the list of desirable employers. Often underpaid and when issues are raised they are never solved. Equipment frequently broken and not fixed correctly. Several times I was be expected to see patients with broken chairs. I would advise any dentist to stay away if you can and find a smaller practice (ie not a corporate) to work for.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Smiles Dental?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smiles Dental. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 50 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Smiles Dental
- What is the interview process like at Smiles Dental?3 people answered
- Does Smiles Dental allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Smiles Dental? What are the steps along t…One person answered
- Do you need a qualification for the role of dental nurse?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Smiles Dental?One person answered
- Can a dentist from Romania apply for a job in your clinic? Thank youOne person answered
- How long after interview to find out if the candidate has been successful ?
- Can a dentist from India apply for a job
See all questions and answers