Smiles Dental

Smiles Dental Employee Reviews for Receptionist

Fast paced environment
Highly recommend working here if you like to keep busy. City center location, easy to get to. Staff and management are very welcoming and helpful. Can be stressful at times but with such a good team it makes it easier. Handy working hours, rota done in advance so you know your schedule for the month.
Love working here!
I have been with Smiles for many years and have worked in numerous roles over that time. Very flexible working hours and great work life balance. Shifts are busy and fast paced which suits me as there is zero time to get bored. A lot of the team have been here for a long time which is great for staff moral. Great place to work.
Weak management and draining atmosphere
A weak and inexperienced manager who the younger staff walked all over - issues never addressed or resolved to keep the peace.
No teamwork on reception just blame game when error would arise

Seldom get a break on reception.

No structure or format for efficient running if the clinic. Atmosphere draining- alot of talking behind backs.

I would advise anyone to watch their back of the youngest dentist working there (disingenuous and sneaky).
Pros
Cons
Hated everything about it
Terrible place to work. The management do not care about the staff at all. Everything is about the money coming in and gross misconduct, bullying and lies are everywhere due to this. They offer staff cash incentives but they never actually pay them. Hours are changed at a moments notice. The managers just vanish whenever there is a problem. I was luck if I saw mine twice in a week.
Pros
Free dental treatments
Cons
constantly changing hours, bullying, terrible management, lying to staff, misconduct