Smiles Dental

Smiles Dental Employee Review

View all Smiles Dental reviews

Awfully run practices
Dentist (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 March 2018
There are worse places to work but Smiles is extremely low down on the list of desirable employers. Often underpaid and when issues are raised they are never solved. Equipment frequently broken and not fixed correctly. Several times I was be expected to see patients with broken chairs. I would advise any dentist to stay away if you can and find a smaller practice (ie not a corporate) to work for.

Other Smiles Dental Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Ireland, Dublin22 January 2020
Highly recommend working here if you like to keep busy. City center location, easy to get to. Staff and management are very welcoming and helpful. Can be stressful at times but with such a good team it makes it easier. Handy working hours, rota done in advance so you know your schedule for the month.
Love working here!
Receptionist/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 January 2020
I have been with Smiles for many years and have worked in numerous roles over that time. Very flexible working hours and great work life balance. Shifts are busy and fast paced which suits me as there is zero time to get bored. A lot of the team have been here for a long time which is great for staff moral. Great place to work.