Smiles Dental

Smiles Dental Employee Review

View all Smiles Dental reviews

Love working here!
Receptionist/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 January 2020
I have been with Smiles for many years and have worked in numerous roles over that time. Very flexible working hours and great work life balance. Shifts are busy and fast paced which suits me as there is zero time to get bored. A lot of the team have been here for a long time which is great for staff moral. Great place to work.

Other Smiles Dental Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Ireland, Dublin22 January 2020
Highly recommend working here if you like to keep busy. City center location, easy to get to. Staff and management are very welcoming and helpful. Can be stressful at times but with such a good team it makes it easier. Handy working hours, rota done in advance so you know your schedule for the month.
Progressive working environment
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin4 March 2019
I have been with Smiles for over six years, the company supported me through my dental nursing exams both financially and practically and again when I decided to progress into Practice Management. The shift work suits me as I have a young family and I can either be finished work by 14.30 each day or not start work till 13.30 which works really well in my personal circumstances. The team in my practice regularly organize social gatherings and the employee of the month and Bupa Perks is proving a big hit. The hardest part of my job is recruiting qualified nurses, our entry point rate of pay is not enough.
Pros
Practice Manager Academy, Bupa Perks, shift work, Employee of the month, further education.