SMOKIN BONES

SMOKIN BONES Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
Very relaxed place to work, It does get busy periods in the good seasons and also quite busy during the weekend. great place to get experience in a fast paced restaurant environment. staff are all very friendly and the management are very fair and easy to work under, best part of the job for me was being given the chance to grow with the company gaining great experience and meeting nice people along the way. Definitely a great way to grow within the hospitality and restaurant business, in a relaxed but effective way. Overall a great company to work for.
A typical day at work would be too arrive at work 3pm get everything ready too go the food ,equipment prep. It would be fairly during the week but the weekends were non stop packaging deliverys for about 8 hours a day .I learned to deal with lots of orders and people in this job as the could be as much as 10 orders coming in for food at once, I also learned a good about food hygene and managing my time correctly. The management of the place was quite good and sufficient good communication and skill knowledge. The Workplace culture was very present, as a mix of cultures were working together in the company. The hardest part of the job would probably just be the cleaning of all the equipment and shop at the end of the workday everything had to be spottless but still that wasnt really that hard. The most enjoyable part of the job i would say would be communicating with the customers and staff i enjoy to create a happy and positive enviorment in any situation i work in and feel that it is very beneficial to the company.
Pros
free food
I think that maybe is time to find a new challenge for me and look for a new opportunities. I learned a lot on this job. I was very good dealing with the collegaues and we always help each other.
casual bbq food restaurant with lovely staff and environment. Meals included and shifts were interchangeable. Right in the heart of Dublin City so can be very busy
Management ok, staff is ok, I am enjoying to work for this company. they could give me more hours, but it is a good place to work.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not enough hours