Smyths Toys

Smyths Toys

Smyths Toys Employee Review

Busy

My experience at smyths toy store was really busy and outgoing, the staff was all over the place getting the shop ready for Christmas and the black Friday sales, but overall the job was really fun and enjoyable.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Busy place for hard workers

Very busy place. Just good workers can working there. Always people working on the all positions. Sometimes it is very stresfull work because some customers are not very friendly and stuff have to be friendly all the times.
Same role

Busy and enjoyable

Very busy, hard work but enjoyable. Work required a lot of interaction with customers as well as a need to have a high level of knowledge of the products the company offered the customer. Management communicated well with staff and customers. The workplace environment was very friendly but hard working. The hardest part of the job was dealing with certain customers.
Same location

Management don’t care about there staff.

They change the roster at any time during the week and don’t inform staff. On one specific day I went into work believing I was starting at 5 (I had half hour journey to work), just to find the roster had been changed. I was now starting at 8. I was only text about the changing of my hours at 10 to 8 that day. They did this on numerous occasions which is complete disrespect to all staff, and shows no respect to any of there lives outside of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smyths Toys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement
  • Smyths Toys
  • Busy
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?