Smyths Toys

Smyths Toys Employee Reviews for Floor Staff

Busy place for hard workers

Very busy place. Just good workers can working there. Always people working on the all positions. Sometimes it is very stresfull work because some customers are not very friendly and stuff have to be friendly all the times.

Busy

My experience at smyths toy store was really busy and outgoing, the staff was all over the place getting the shop ready for Christmas and the black Friday sales, but overall the job was really fun and enjoyable.

Busy and enjoyable

Very busy, hard work but enjoyable. Work required a lot of interaction with customers as well as a need to have a high level of knowledge of the products the company offered the customer. Management communicated well with staff and customers. The workplace environment was very friendly but hard working. The hardest part of the job was dealing with certain customers.

Great Work

I was on the floor during the busiest season which was Christmas. Had great experience working here as I had never worked in a retail or pretty much anything it was my first job. It was great being able to communicate with customers daily.

Pros

got discount off when purchased over certain amount

Cons

Fun place to work

I enjoyed working here, even if it was only for Xmas. I wish I could have continued working here and it was a brilliant experience and I learned new skills while working here.

Pros

Management very understanding and friendly

Cons

It was only for Xmas

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smyths Toys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement