Smyths Toys Employee Reviews for Software Engineering ManagerReview this company
Software Engineering Manager1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 777 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
it was a fun experience to work with smyths. Senior management have a poor attitude to store colleagues and very little support by way of coaching or ups killing. At store level it is enjoyable, you work hard but have the time you need and required to do a good job. I would recommend the experience but sadly not for somebody looking at management or to develop themselves or their career.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Smyths Toys reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smyths Toys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 777 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Smyths Toys
- What should you wear to an interview at Smyths Toys?4 people answered
- How old do you have to be to work part time3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Smyths Toys? What are the steps along the…3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Smyths Toys?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Smyths Toys? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Smyths Toys?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Smyths Toys?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Smyths Toys a better place to work?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Smyths Toys?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Smyths Toys?2 people answered