Sogeti

Sogeti Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
As working for a consultant, you are always meeting new clients on regular basis. Having an outgoing personality certainly helps in this environment. My days are spent analysing specifications and drawing up test cases and then executing these cases to see if they perform as expected. Reporting bugs in the software is always part of the daily process and liaising with the development to fix these bugs is also very important. When you finally get all your test cases finished, its a major achievement and a real feel good factor.
I have been working with Sogeti now 3 years, I think the life at Sogeti is collaborative, fun and engaging.

I am proud to work on exciting projects with exposure to cutting edge technologies.

To anyone reading this, I highly recommend joining the team.
Sogeti is a great place to work. The team is welcoming, helpful and really committed to helping employees grow. There are plenty of chances to get further education and training, and you're encouraged to try new things.
Company overall is good , however it follows under IT company Capgemini. Ireland branch has many projects , however lack of management control and proactiveness they lose good projects.