Sonas Nursing homes Employee Reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits
Most stressful job ever
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tullow, County Carlow24 November 2019
Getting people out of bed, giving full personal care, cleaning rooms/wardrobes. Management is lovely cannot fault them with such a small staff. Hardest part of job is watching lovely people die, and having to comfort relatives, so stressful and upsetting. The most enjoyable part is going home, knowing you have made alot of people happy, but you are not, with so much stress and the long 12 hour shifts (4 per week)
Very supportive place to work.
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Ireland6 September 2019
Received excellent training and support to get me up to speed when I started. Management are friendly and supportive. Would highly recommend working here.
Never
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Ireland22 August 2019
I would not recommend them. Management to higher ups have no standardisation. Aweful place to work. Pay sucks. Even after you have your PIN you are still paid €11. How would a foreign worker survive that? In addition they will delay processing your critical workpermit. By law that is illegal.
Staff and Management really care about residents
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Athlone, County Westmeath19 August 2019
Sonas was a great place to work, I really loved the care and attention staff gave residents. Full Training was completed from their training team in Ballina. I felt valued as a team member. I hope to go back to working here once I am better.