Spar Employee Review

multitasked

24 September 2019
Hard job for a few people, minimun pay and low exigents. To serve to people was good for impruve my english. Sadly for the managers they dont apreciate the people
Pros
pay on time
Cons
minimun and hard job
21 April 2020
Same role
Deli Assistant (Former Employee) - Donegal Town, County Donegal
I worked in this company, to find that the management unless you a yes at every step, dont bother going. Work here is easy but very busy. I found here not as good as most places Theres no pay, I know I was on higher wage than the poor girl that was there a little bit longer than me Some are very nice to work with but some make your life into depression mood. - the main manager didnt want to know of bullies if it wasn't coming from the deli manager(whom was the biggest bully along with her so called friend)
8 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Shop and Deli Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
Good job for a student or young person. The pace was very slow and sometimes boring but meant for a laid back working environment. Enjoyed my time here.
19 October 2020
Same location
Shop Assistant / Cashier (Former Employee) - Dublin - Kilmainhan
A polish group that protect themselves. They get the best shifts, best tasks, never have hours cut (because the manager is polish). Then, they literally take advantage of you. The manager is ridiculous. Don't want problems, bossy, dumb, bully and rude, even with customers. If you are not Irish or Polish, you will be bullied. They blame you for everything and give you the worst tasks. Not recommend this branch. The customers on the area are not nice. Some of them really stink.
Pros
Cons
Team. Bad customers.