Spar Employee Reviews in Cork

I have enjoyed working in Spar. The best aspects of the job is the customer service aspect, getting to know and developing a rapport with regular customers. I have learned valuable skills, such as, cash handling and balancing, stock management, responsibilities such invoicing, ordering and managing deliveries. The benefit of being a diligent worker in Spar is that management will notice your enthusiasm and will encourage you to learn more about the daily operations of the shop.
Very good job, fast paced work Very. My main tasks was stacking shelves Taking out rubbish Cleaning Taking notes of what was needed and what was missing
I had to serve rolls and sandwiches to customers and helped the customers if they had a complaint. I gained great experience with communication skills.
Pros
Get my lunch here
Cons
Spar shop was challenging job for me I worked there as a supervisor and I learnt alot of things updated my life style working as a responsible make to think differently
Pros
Not really
Cons
Shop Cloesed
good managment, nice people , nice staff, good salary, no bad things to say about this place, salary could be better, but not to bad for a supermarket
am the night sales assistant.. shift from 11to7. i have to stock the shop.. service with customers.. cleanining, receiving delivery. am am hard worker i would like to do something new..
nice part time job however I would like a bit more of a challenge
It's a nice place to work at. People are friendly. company shows enough respect to the staffsJob is very secured and stress free