Spar Employee Reviews in Cork

I have enjoyed working in Spar. The management are fair and I enjoy my colleagues. I have learned valuable skills while working in Spar
I have enjoyed working in Spar. The best aspects of the job is the customer service aspect, getting to know and developing a rapport with regular customers.

I have learned valuable skills, such as, cash handling and balancing, stock management, responsibilities such invoicing, ordering and managing deliveries.

The benefit of being a diligent worker in Spar is that management will notice your enthusiasm and will encourage you to learn more about the daily operations of the shop.
Fun workplace
I had to serve rolls and sandwiches to customers and helped the customers if they had a complaint. I gained great experience with communication skills.
Pros
Get my lunch here
Cons
Spar shop was challenging job for me I worked there as a supervisor and I learnt alot of things updated my life style working as a responsible make to think differently
Pros
Not really
Cons
Shop Cloesed
nice workplace
good managment, nice people , nice staff, good salary, no bad things to say about this place, salary could be better, but not to bad for a supermarket
am the night sales assistant.. shift from 11to7. i have to stock the shop.. service with customers.. cleanining, receiving delivery. am am hard worker i would like to do something new..
good
nice part time job however I would like a bit more of a challenge
Good place to work, but not happy about the work shifts and salary
It's a nice place to work at. People are friendly. company shows enough respect to the staffs
Job is very secured and stress free
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Spar?