Spar Employee Reviews in Galway

Galway2 reviews
Working at nights so dealing with people of the night so thats an experience in itself, get on very well with my co-workers.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Rota would like more hours.
A typical day at work consisted of me preparing the deli counter and meals for the coffee shop as well as serving them sometimes. Cleaning and maintaining hygiene standards were a must throughout the day. I would spend the day serving customers and meeting the needs of the public. There were many different situations where I had to use my own inituative in order to suit the customers and their requirements. I learned how to delegate work to my co-workers and how to be a leader in my work place as a result I had a lot of responsibility. My co-workers were easy to get on with and we had many of the same interests. The hardest part of the job was working split shifts which were often 3 and 4 hours long. The most enjoyable part of my job was the comaraderie amongst my friends. It was very convenient for me to work in Eurospar as my daughter was in school across the road at the time and the shop is located just 2 miles from my house. As a result of the recession the shop had to make cutbacks and they were just unable to give me the hours I needed in order to pay my mortgage.
Pros
Near to home, friendly staff and management, approachable management
Cons
Not enough hours