Spar Employee Reviews in Limerick
Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,611 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
This was a large & busy Spar outlet with a large product range, a busy delicatessen, & early & late opening hours. There was a large staff of (mostly) part-timers, who worked well as a team. I learned a lot about rostering & managing a large group of staff as well as maintaining stock levels & merchandising.
Excellent grounding in retail management.
Manager in ballycummin raheen has no respect or care for he's employees best thing I ever did was leave, no appreciation for the work you do no matter how hard you work even working until 11 at night and back in at half 6 the following morning
Other employees were lovely to work with met good friends
Hours are guaranteed and no appreciation for your hard work
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
When i went into work every morning i would first check the shelf's to see what was needed. I would then go into the stock room and bring out what was needed. I learned how to help people. The management was very good i got on with with the manger. I also got on very well with my co workers they were really helpful on my first day. The hardest part of my job was dealing with a customer that was never happy. But i always tried to help them out as best i could. The most enjoyable part of my job was the social aspect. I made new friends and met loads of new people eg customers.
I got an hour long lunch break.
Sometimes there were very long hours.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spar. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 2,611 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Spar
- What should you wear to an interview at Spar?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Spar?3 people answered
- Does Spar require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Spar do and h…3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Spar? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Spar, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Spar?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Spar?2 people answered
- Do they take on many people that are in school and I'd it's their first job?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Spar?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Spar?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Spar Reviews by Location