Spar Employee Reviews in Limerick

This was a large & busy Spar outlet with a large product range, a busy delicatessen, & early & late opening hours. There was a large staff of (mostly) part-timers, who worked well as a team. I learned a lot about rostering & managing a large group of staff as well as maintaining stock levels & merchandising.
Pros
Excellent grounding in retail management.
Cons
Unsocial hours.
Manager in ballycummin raheen has no respect or care for he's employees best thing I ever did was leave, no appreciation for the work you do no matter how hard you work even working until 11 at night and back in at half 6 the following morning
Pros
Other employees were lovely to work with met good friends
Cons
Hours are guaranteed and no appreciation for your hard work
Welcomed customers, worked tills, cash handling, managing stock, restocking, morning opnening and evening closing, all round cleaning and maintenance of shop
The store manager is very attentive to the store's employees . It was my first job. I was greeted very friendly in this store , they explained and showed how to work it was very helpful . Thank to them for everything !!!
was a great shop to serve customers efficiently and amicably. The staff was professional and willing to work as a tight-knit group. I learned how to organize my time effectively and productively.
I learned everything I know working in the Furey Smith group and im greatful for every oppertunity they presented me with.
When i went into work every morning i would first check the shelf's to see what was needed. I would then go into the stock room and bring out what was needed. I learned how to help people. The management was very good i got on with with the manger. I also got on very well with my co workers they were really helpful on my first day. The hardest part of my job was dealing with a customer that was never happy. But i always tried to help them out as best i could. The most enjoyable part of my job was the social aspect. I made new friends and met loads of new people eg customers.
Pros
I got an hour long lunch break.
Cons
Sometimes there were very long hours.