Spar Employee Reviews for Cashier

While working at Spar I learned how to operate a till and how to handle money; I learned to deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner. I also leaned how to operate Payzone machines and National Lottery Machines. I was trained to lift and move heavy objects in the correct and safe way, and how to face off shelves neatly.
Pros
Free Coffee at lunch, Paid in Cash weekly
Cons
Didn't get as many hours as I would have liked
I really enjoyed working as a team, due to the fact no matter what job we had we wore all treated equally, i.e. the manager had the same respect as the deli assistant.
Great opportunity, excellent colleagues, managers, owner. I have learned to communicate better, being organized more, to be productive. The best think, working with people.
At work I had a great time as I am a very enthusiastic person with a creative mind. I learned a lot about leisure and how to deal with customers,the skills I learned how to put products on stock refurbishment , using the cashier, and co operating with the customers. My co workers were very friendly and well mannered. The most hardest part of my job was the cashier because you must to the transects right and scan properly. The most enjoyable part was communicating with the staff and customers as I am a very friendly person.
Pros
free lunches
Cons