Spar Employee Reviews for Supervisor

fast paced in my area
working in retail is not for the faint hearted. it can be very hard and very long hours, especially around christmas time. you need to be able to handle yourself to work with the public and need to love what youre doing.
Pros
close to my house
Cons
lots of late night shifts
N/a
Spar Company overall it's a great company, job sometimes ist easy, sometimes it's hard like everywhere, but to work with such a amount of great and amazing people it's a pleasure.
Spar shop was challenging job for me I worked there as a supervisor and I learnt alot of things updated my life style working as a responsible make to think differently
Pros
Not really
Cons
Shop Cloesed
Good life experience
You can earn variety of experience, if you want to. Amazing customers (most of them). Great staff. But unfortunately no opportunities to develop career.
Pros
a lot of self-initiative
Cons
no opportunities to develop career
Very good
Enjoyed employer and other employees. Good place to work. Flexible hours and easy to deal with. Staff were trusted and a democratic style of leadership was used
productive and fun work place
On a typical day at work, a wide array of situations can arrise depending on how the day goes. a customer could have a queery or complaint, or a co-worker could be being incompatant, and each would have to be delt with differently.
Pros
great customer service and relations.
Cons
unsociable hours
Starting my Practical Life
I started my practical life from SPAR and build my communication skills through this job as i dealt with customer face to face and understand the irish and other cultures. I believe this experience will go along with me in my life.
I liked working here. Hours were good. I got to put my self and skills to test my working from a cashier to a supervisor. There was a variety of different things to do every day which kept it interesting
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Spar?
Busy, productive.
Good work place. Nice staff. Can help you grow and develop your skills in different aspects. Enjoy working with my colleagues.