Spar Employee Review

productive but enjoyable to work for
retail deli assistant (Current Employee) –  Athlone, County Westmeath30 May 2016
A days work in spar is a 9-10 hour shift pure day. its a 5 day week jobs. a typical day would be busy. sometimes you can collid with your co-workers and it can have tension in the place. when it is busy it can get extremely busy, what i like about these times is that we all pull together and take care of the customers that is infront of us. there are days where you can laugh and enjoy working and have jokes with the customers which i feel that its nice to get to know the regulars who come and and form some sort of communication with hem or friendship which would make you want back to work the next day.
Pros
discounts on lunch
Cons

Other Spar Employee Reviews

Rude managers.
Deli Assistant (Former Employee) –  County Dublin10 November 2019
I worked in Spar and there was the worse Place I had work. All the managers use don't respect the others, are rude and speak with their team as a human's wonner. It was a bad time in my life.
fast paced in my area
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ballyfermot, County Dublin28 October 2019
working in retail is not for the faint hearted. it can be very hard and very long hours, especially around christmas time. you need to be able to handle yourself to work with the public and need to love what youre doing.
Pros
close to my house
Cons
lots of late night shifts