Spar Employee Review

productive but enjoyable to work for
retail deli assistant (Current Employee) –  Athlone, County Westmeath30 May 2016
A days work in spar is a 9-10 hour shift pure day. its a 5 day week jobs. a typical day would be busy. sometimes you can collid with your co-workers and it can have tension in the place. when it is busy it can get extremely busy, what i like about these times is that we all pull together and take care of the customers that is infront of us. there are days where you can laugh and enjoy working and have jokes with the customers which i feel that its nice to get to know the regulars who come and and form some sort of communication with hem or friendship which would make you want back to work the next day.
Pros
discounts on lunch
Cons

Other Spar Employee Reviews

good place to learn a business
Asystent Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 January 2020
a good expires to learn a business, good for practice a league. It was a great place for me in the beginning of my carrier in Ireland teach me a lot.
I meet a lots of new people.
Not great as a job for anyone
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin2 January 2020
Not a great place to work. Not nice people and pay is not great for the amount you do in the job. I really want to have a job that I will be excited about and is a passion of mine.