Spar Employee Review

No concern for health
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newmarket on Fergus, County Clare22 May 2018
Some issues with EuroSpar:
They can make you stand at the checkout for 10 hours with a checkout counter that is too low. This is very bad for your back health.

Some items in the shop are marked on sale, but when a customer brings them to the checkout, the price scans incorrectly. This often makes the customer angry.
Cons
Long hours, uncomfortable jobs, no advancement opportunities, rude customers

Other Spar Employee Reviews

I have enjoyed working in Spar. The management are fair and I enjoy my colleagues. I have learned valuable skills while working in Spar
DUTY MANAGER, SALES ASSISTANT, DELIVERIES AND INVOICING (Current Employee) –  Cork5 February 2020
I have enjoyed working in Spar. The best aspects of the job is the customer service aspect, getting to know and developing a rapport with regular customers.

I have learned valuable skills, such as, cash handling and balancing, stock management, responsibilities such invoicing, ordering and managing deliveries.

The benefit of being a diligent worker in Spar is that management will notice your enthusiasm and will encourage you to learn more about the daily operations of the shop.
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Ballina, County Mayo3 February 2020
Very good place to work very calm and staff are friendly and easy to get along with so makes the job alot easier it's also a quiet place and a friendly local shop