Spar Employee Review

staff are easy to get along with
Stores Person, Customer service (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D.1516 October 2013
Typical day includes putting stock out, tiding stores, making sure shop is neat and tidy for the next day
Staff are easy to get along with with and are very hard working group of people
Management is a joke one manager in particular does not know what he is doing should be working in the shop let alone running it
Pros
Cons
no hours

Other Spar Employee Reviews

I have enjoyed working in Spar. The management are fair and I enjoy my colleagues. I have learned valuable skills while working in Spar
DUTY MANAGER, SALES ASSISTANT, DELIVERIES AND INVOICING (Current Employee) –  Cork5 February 2020
I have enjoyed working in Spar. The best aspects of the job is the customer service aspect, getting to know and developing a rapport with regular customers.

I have learned valuable skills, such as, cash handling and balancing, stock management, responsibilities such invoicing, ordering and managing deliveries.

The benefit of being a diligent worker in Spar is that management will notice your enthusiasm and will encourage you to learn more about the daily operations of the shop.
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Ballina, County Mayo3 February 2020
Very good place to work very calm and staff are friendly and easy to get along with so makes the job alot easier it's also a quiet place and a friendly local shop